User Controls

Sexually forward Professor

1. DietPiano victim of incest
    My personality professor is a stuck up professor-in-training bitch, and said on the first day of class: "Ya, when I'm looking up grls on Tinder, I'm looking for blahlala". Then the NEXT class I had with her she said "Ya, lol I look at this trait when I'm looking for girls on Tinder lol".

I mean if it happened once, sure, fine, whatever. But the first and only 2 classes we've had so far she talks about looking for girls on Tinder. I mean, if that isn't a SUBTLE hint that you want to smash your class, what is?

In this ultra-pc age, I think if a male liberal arts professor at an extremely liberal university in an extremely liberal city said he was looking for girls on Tinder both of the first 2 days of class, I think that could be construed by the university as being sexually inappropriate, and thus getting him thrown in university prison (it's maiyed of tishyou paypurr)).

But because she's a girl (condom) and likes her own sex sexually (spermicide), not a snowball's chance in denver.

(((I'm just kidding, that would be ridiculous. But srsly, in this day and age you need to be more careful than that.
    It is a slightly bit testy.)))
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. stl1 African Astronaut
    But, is it a slightly bit salty?
  3. A College Professor Space Nigga [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Sry ur teacher is a big loud lez , ill keep you in my thoughts.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Don't really follow your OP, but if you have such an exhibition trotted out in front of you that may be a sign that your college class is more entertainment than education.

Have you talked to any graduates from your course?
  5. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    I mean I did two extremely career focussed courses, and I MIGHT be about to land a decent job.

At long last, after years of dealing with shite.

Don't underestimate how hard things will be for you when you graduate.
  6. DietPiano victim of incest
    she doesnt look remarkable

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life I mean I did two extremely career focussed courses, and I [i]MIGHT [/i]be about to land a decent job.

At long last, after years of dealing with shite.

Don't underestimate how hard things will be for you when you graduate.

I dont care about landing a job. i care about learning
  7. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by DietPiano I dont care about landing a job. i care about learning

Then I hope you like coffee!

8. Originally posted by DietPiano I dont care about landing a job. i care about learning

then your in the wrong place.
Jump to Top