User Controls

Different alcohols make you drunk different

I swear!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No shit I'm learning jag bombs make me antagonize and get hit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ No shit I'm learning jag bombs make me antagonize and get hit

HANL.
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Yeah
    No

Stronger alcohols just make you drunk faster
    Technologist victim of incest
    I had a guy friend who could drink beer all day long, and be silly and goofy. Now, when he drank hard liquor, I made sure I wasn’t around. It made him mean, mean, mean🤬
    I also had weird experiences with draft beer. Never blacked out once in my life; but I did black out a couple of times from draft beer.

One of the times I pulled a mirror off my wall because I had a dream it was evil. That night I woke up in my spare bedroom!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Alone?
    Originally posted by stl1 Alone?

Back then?.....yes!
    Originally posted by stl1 Alone?

rapists dont stay behind.
    it's just speed of administration. Also, idk, maybe the different inactive compounds in different liquors and beers interact with the alcohol's biological effect or something. There's a lot of different compounds in food that do a lot of different things. But mainly it should be the same.

I hate liquor kind of because I hate the unpredictable nature of it and how it tends to make me throw up and feel like crap and suddenly start losing control. I don't like getting super drunk, or drunk at all for that matter, especially other people. If I
    m gonna get drunk for some reason, it's going to be by myself.

Alcohol is literally painful for me now that my gaba receptors are all fucked up from years of bezno abuse. I don't like it.
Jump to Top