User Controls

Had some trouble at the bank

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I went to open a new checking account for my new job at wells fargo and I had my backpack with me with some clothes because i spent the night at a friends place and i had my thermous in there along with a vaporizer, one of the ones with a tank and shit idk... my friend gave it to me. And I was standing in line and the my back pack exploded and caught on fire and i threw it on the ground and some lady yelped and some dude working behind a desk that was talking on the phone, quit talking and was just whyte in the face gawking at me... and i was like hehe i don't know what happened... and said I'm going outside to dump my backpack out to see what happened..

the vaporizer blew up in my backpack i think because its an old one and the button was being pressed on or something.

I got my checking account anyways though. Its going to be weird next time i go in there.

I think that dude thought it was a failed suicide bomber man attempt
    More fucking backpack stories please..2 in one day is simply not enough.
    You should contact the media...there was that guy who was killed by an exploding vaper the other day...you might make some coin selling them your story
    backpack.

more popular than you think.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You should contact the media…there was that guy who was killed by an exploding vaper the other day…you might make some coin selling them your story

lol make some coin? what a hipster fag
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol make some coin? what a hipster fag

Yes, that stuff they give you for picking fruit and mowing lawns.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny backpack.

even gayer than you thought.
    What's your new job anyway and what happened to the waiter job?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes, that stuff they give you for picking fruit and mowing lawns.

Correction, your mother picked off my dingle berries and I plowed her vag before making her shave it while she was crying.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What's your new job anyway and what happened to the waiter job?

working at the solar pannel company
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby working at the solar pannel company

That world ended February 1st
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    OP, was that you I saw out behind the hardware store with the witch Hazel, a pak of wet wipes, and a set of center c ivories?

as ?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    A negative charge.
    Originally posted by cupocheer OP, was that you I saw out behind the hardware store with the witch Hazel, a pak of wet wipes, and a set of center c ivories?

nah unless you live in my city, i guess its possible.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny as ?

equipment mover. i drove a flat bed.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby equipment mover. i drove a flat bed.

nice.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny nice.

yeah unfortuanely i went in reverse on a truck and crush a bunch of other equipment i was supposed to pick up.. all the guys were yelling at me "OOOOOOH NO!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT!"

3k down the drain for them but they didn't even bother to train me, so thats on them, but i guess at the same time thats on me. I don't even have a cdl

Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah unfortuanely i went in reverse on a truck and crush a bunch of other equipment i was supposed to pick up.. all the guys were yelling at me "OOOOOOH NO!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT!"

3k down the drain for them but they didn't even bother to train me, so thats on them, but i guess at the same time thats on me. I don't even have a cdl

if you can drive a flatbed in gta, you can do it irl.
Jump to Top