User Controls

I wanna turn on, tune in, and drop out of life

blaster master victim of incest
    sounds depressing
    Technologist victim of incest
    Working hard does pay off, if it isn’t all spent on drugs, etc.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by blaster master Everyone always told me that hard work would pay off
    lol yeah that is such a retarded boomer meme.

having wealthy parents that care about your well being.
    Even just having parents that weren't complete dumb fucks would have helped me out a lot.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Technologist Working hard does pay off, if it isn’t all spent on drugs, etc.

Do you work hard?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Do you work hard?

Way too much, to be honest Soi. I put my all into most things I do. I’m kind of an all or nothing person.
    Originally posted by Technologist Working hard does pay off, if it isn’t all spent on drugs, etc.

you are simple as fuck
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III you are simple as fuck

And you are fuck as simple!
    Originally posted by blaster master Just hang around and eat acid and smoke grass all day, never amounting to much beyond checking the mail and stopping at the liquor store to grab a bottle. I've been working like a slave for years now with nothing to show for it. Everyone always told me that hard work would pay off, that's bullshit, from what I've seen in my life the only thing that pays off is having wealthy parents that care about your well being.

Buy a few acres of land in the boonies and live like a homeless person on it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Do meth
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Find allah.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Find allah.

Where was he last seen?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    At Jiggaboo's.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee At Jiggaboo's.

Makes sense. All British people are Muslims
    Akbar Allah motherfinger
    Originally posted by Technologist Way too much, to be honest Soi. I put my all into most things I do. I’m kind of an all or nothing person.

someones not working smart.
Jump to Top