User Controls

manager of CVS thought he was being clever

I was up really early in the morning at like 3 am and went to CVS for some nicotine patches so i could start to clear out all the shit in my lungs because i heard girls don't like that. Anyways I walked in looking like I was mad at someone and the manager was like "HEY" like in a sort of aggressive tone and told me "you need to leave your backpack here" so I went up to him looking really pissed off because at this point I felt like grabbing his hair and slamming his face around, and just gave him my backpack. Then I went and bought my nicotine patches, taking a few minutes to select some, and I checked out and was rude as fuck to the girl at the counter (who didn't do anything wrong as far as i can tell) and then I went to the parking lot to leave and the fucking manager was just sitting in his car waiting so I stared him down angrily to let him know that I saw him and he awkwardly started his car and drove off. Should I call them to talk shit about how he is a coward, etc?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III Should I call them to talk shit about how he is a coward, etc?

Yes, I think that is fair and justified and any reasonable man would agree.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III I was up really early in the morning at like 3 am and went to CVS for some nicotine patches so i could start to clear out all the shit in my lungs because i heard girls don't like that. Anyways I walked in looking like I was mad at someone and the manager was like "HEY" like in a sort of aggressive tone and told me "you need to leave your backpack here" so I went up to him looking really pissed off because at this point I felt like grabbing his hair and slamming his face around, and just gave him my backpack. Then I went and bought my nicotine patches, taking a few minutes to select some, and I checked out and was rude as fuck to the girl at the counter (who didn't do anything wrong as far as i can tell) and then I went to the parking lot to leave and the fucking manager was just sitting in his car waiting so I stared him down angrily to let him know that I saw him and he awkwardly started his car and drove off. Should I call them to talk shit about how he is a coward, etc?

First..Why are you wearing a backpack at 3am?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson First..Why are you wearing a backpack at 3am?

he likes to dress tactically.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson First..Why are you wearing a backpack at 3am?

because i went places and brought shit with me and it's convenient? you imbecile
    I thought only school kids and homeless folk wore them...no wonder the manager was suspicious.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III because i went places and brought shit with me and it's convenient? you imbecile

Um you needed a backpack for Nicotine patches?!

Yeah, get a car...much more convenient than carrying a backpack around with you...dummmbbbbbb
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um you needed a backpack for Nicotine patches?!

Yeah, get a car…much more convenient than carrying a backpack around with you…dummmbbbbbb

and a laptop and book yea moron
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III and a laptop and book yea moron

Ok..so why did you need to be carrying a laptop and book to CVS at 3am? ..and why not just leave them outside CVS in your car?

Really nigger...reallllyyy SMH
    Ghost Black Hole
    When people ask me for my backpack I give them a smirk and say "sorry mam" and run out of the store. They usually leave me alone
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ok..so why did you need to be carrying a laptop and book to CVS at 3am? ..and why not just leave them outside CVS in your car?

Really nigger…reallllyyy SMH

because i don't want them to get stolen. jesus
    Originally posted by Ghost When people ask me for my backpack I give them a smirk and say "sorry mam" and run out of the store. They usually leave me alone

Even if it's a dude?
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III because i don't want them to get stolen. jesus

Ummm how often does your trunk get broken into while parked outside CVS? and again..why did you need to be carrying a laptop and book around with you at 3am...leave them at home homie..

Millenials and their logic...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ummm how often does your trunk get broken into while parked outside CVS? and again..why did you need to be carrying a laptop and book around with you at 3am…leave them at home homie..

Millenials and their logic…

because i went out specifically to read and get coffee and fuck around on my laptop. it makes perfect sense. you just don't want to admit that ur an idiot
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III because i went out specifically to read and get coffee and fuck around on my laptop. it makes perfect sense. you just don't want to admit that ur an idiot

You went out to read and get coffee on your laptop at 3am...and couldn't leave them in your trunk for 5 mins...yes makes perfect sense...forgive my stupidity!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Even if it's a dude?

No I tell them to fuck off
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit

Get a murse (man purse).
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III I was up really early in the morning at like 3 am and went to CVS for some nicotine patches so i could start to clear out all the shit in my lungs because i heard girls don't like that. Anyways I walked in looking like I was mad at someone and the manager was like "HEY" like in a sort of aggressive tone and told me "you need to leave your backpack here" so I went up to him looking really pissed off because at this point I felt like grabbing his hair and slamming his face around, and just gave him my backpack. Then I went and bought my nicotine patches, taking a few minutes to select some, and I checked out and was rude as fuck to the girl at the counter (who didn't do anything wrong as far as i can tell) and then I went to the parking lot to leave and the fucking manager was just sitting in his car waiting so I stared him down angrily to let him know that I saw him and he awkwardly started his car and drove off. Should I call them to talk shit about how he is a coward, etc?

nah dude dont call them just next time you go in there and he looks at you weird laugh at him and say "ooooh this is the guy... (insert scenario)

I live down the street from the drug walgreens and have done this twice to the idiots that worked there. (my mom even used to work there lol)

i went to walgreens one night and bought something from the pharmacist at like 2 in the morning and some pringles and these two faggots a black guy and whyte guy started running after me and I started lightly jogging and yelled at them to go fuck themselves and they kept charging, I stopped and the black guy took off his shirt like he was about to box me asking me for my receipt, so i started running away again and yelled "LOSERS!"

I've even been "banned" from that same store by neighbor who is a total swapper because i called his employees faggots and he ent up apologizing to me, and i talk mad shit whenever i go in, at least the first couple times.

fuck cvs and walgreens, the people that work there are either super lazy incels or grannies or women

I only shop at the eckards now where snicker dooodles only cost a knickel!

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um you needed a backpack for Nicotine patches?!

Yeah, get a car…much more convenient than carrying a backpack around with you…dummmbbbbbb

Wouldn't a car be too heavy, though?
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Should have told him you’d rather he didn’t touch it in case he accidentally set off the explosives.
Jump to Top