User Controls

🤢🤢🤮

Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]

https://twitter.com/JazzJennings__
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    is that a dude
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    folks?
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Jesus fuck the soulless zombies that enabled this delusional little boy into ruining his life forever.

Really honestly this civilization is in need of a collapse.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by aldra is that a dude

No, it's a jedi.
    Then again he's a jedi so who cares
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life No, it's a jedi.

jedis literally aren't human
    His whole life revolves around mutilating himself and broadcasting it to the world.
    jedis really aren't all that smart they are just very group at being a hivemind that is dangerous to life.
    We owe it to the universe and reality to exterminate all of them and any trace of their impact.
    HTS highlight reel
    At least she's in good spirits about it, I guess. Nightmarish surgery with potentially catastrophic outcomes isn't for me, but then again who knows. God told the jedis to cut their dicks off and they tried to haggle God down to "just the foreskin". Removing my dick would be fulfilling one of God's commandments and restoring my covenant with Him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    how the fuck does a vagina fall apart
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III how the fuck does a vagina fall apart

Jazz is an 18 year old jedi born male who just happened to decide he was a girl at 4 years old. Her parents just happened to be thrilled with this decision.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_Jennings

Look at those shnozes

Also their real name is Bloshinsky, not Jennings.
    https://redice.tv/news/jazz-jennings-and-the-zio-conspiracy-of-transgender-kids
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by HTS At least she's in good spirits about it, I guess. Nightmarish surgery with potentially catastrophic outcomes isn't for me, but then again who knows. God told the jedis to cut their dicks off and they tried to haggle God down to "just the foreskin". Removing my dick would be fulfilling one of God's commandments and restoring my covenant with Him.

Not true. There's nothing in the bible which commands anyone to cut their dick off.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III how the fuck does a vagina fall apart

Turned his dick into a vagina and then the whole thing started rotting off.

Originally posted by -SpectraL Not true. There's nothing in the bible which commands anyone to cut their dick off.

that part was cut off by the council of nicea.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny that part was cut off by the council of nicea.

No, cutting dicks off was not even discussed by the apostates during the Council of Nicaea.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL No, cutting dicks off was not even discussed by the apostates during the Council of Nicaea.

how do you know ? were you there ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how do you know ? were you there ?

Would you believe me if I said yes?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Would you believe me if I said yes?

sure, if you present proof.
    Ghost Black Hole
    What's the point in fucking a trap if you can't even tease them about their penis?

N..No.. don't look at me down there it's gross~
Jump to Top