User Controls

To whom it may concern:

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I dropped my phone in the toilet earlier for the first time of me life. I went on a bus riding adventure all day and bought a new fona at walmart. I transferred the shit there and it worked but no internet now I'm at Burger King wifi but no talk text or data . For what it's worth. I didn't hang up on you.

thank ewe
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    How did you feel when the phone left ur hand and emtered the toilet? Whats ur dad's email addrezs mmmmmmmmmmm querstins
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    It doesn't concern me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor How did you feel when the phone left ur hand and emtered the toilet? Whats ur dad's email addrezs mmmmmmmmmmm querstins

Fou5pop =D
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    how did you get it out? ha-ha @ you if you reached in with your hand . 🤚🚽
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I felt drained.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NeedledickNeedledickNeedledick how did you get it out? ha-ha @ you if you reached in with your hand . 🤚🚽

Better yet it was full of my piss.

😅
    Originally posted by Erekshun It doesn't concern me.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. These rights shall be inalienable so help me, at astra per asspra yall.
    If it was my phone it would concern me.
    Akshually we gotta stand in solidarity

Stand up for your right!!
    The only thing that concerns me is if he wants me to fuck that bitch that he wont.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Originally posted by mmQ Better yet it was full of my piss.

😅

100% your piss?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Cell phones could be easily made waterproof, but the conniving thieves all get together and deliberately manufacture them not to be, just so you will have to buy another one from them. They're basically criminals operating legally. That's why I've never given them a single penny of my money. Never will either.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Cell phones could be easily made waterproof, but the conniving thieves all get together and deliberately manufacture them not to be, just so you will have to buy another one from them. They're basically criminals operating legally. That's why I've never given them a single penny of my money. Never will either.

Absolutely, they also tend to come with unnecessarily slippery housings and fragile screens.
Jump to Top