User Controls

I got fired from my job at the slaughterhouse

Xalaxar666 Houston
    Nobody said anything about it being against the rules to have sex with them before you kill them. I usually fuck things before I end their life so I don't see the problem.

They said some shit about animal abuse and health code violations but I think they are just being bitches.

Now I need a new job, preferably one where I can fuck things. I am gonna apply at a pet store today, DON'T LOOK ME IN THE EYE FISH
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    which animals are you looking forward to abusing next
    Xalaxar666 Houston
    Your mother
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    thatโ€™s not very nice
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Lol ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Fishermen also fuck their catch, maybe look into that
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Do fishies have penises and vaginas?
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Do fishies have penises and vaginas?

They fuck their mouths.
    work with dolphins
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Xalaxar666 Nobody said anything about it being against the rules to have sex with them before you kill them. I usually fuck things before I end their life so I don't see the problem.

They said some shit about animal abuse and health code violations but I think they are just being bitches.

Now I need a new job, preferably one where I can fuck things. I am gonna apply at a pet store today, DON'T LOOK ME IN THE EYE FISH

Are you Bumble Bee from DH, OP??
Jump to Top