User Controls

This is why I drink - World IQ 86 (and dropping)

Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    1. The population-weighted cross-national mean IQ-score is 89.03, with SD of 12.89, for 123 nations. There are roughly 550,000 individuals in the included samples.
    http://www.unz.com/jthompson/the-worlds-iq-86/

This includes gains attributable to the Flynn effect

https://ourworldindata.org/intelligence#iq-gains-over-time-by-world-region
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Time to boot up the fourth Reich and get rid of all Untermenschen with an IQ < 120
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Sophie Time to boot up the fourth Reich and get rid of all Untermenschen with an IQ < 120

Fuck that, we need to set the bar even higher...

Obliterate everything except for the top 99.999999999999 percentile.

Everything else is just human refuse.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by gadzooks Obliterate everything except for the top 99.999999999999 percentile.

One in a hundred trillion?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life One in a hundred trillion?

Literally nobody left standing.

It's the only way to save the human race.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Literally nobody left standing.

It's the only way to save the human race.

I'm pretty sure Armsmerchant had an infinite IQ.

That's what turned all those Mensa midget women on during those fucked up Mensa meetups in his house.

Also Sploo will be the person to design the IQ test, so will pass with a perfect score.

Both are Spice users.

The future is Armsmerchant and Schplew smoking spice and looking at each other in an Alaskan Cabin, for all eternity.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    well I have an IQ 7002008
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    I definitely drink to make other people more interesting
    Originally posted by Sophie Time to boot up the fourth Reich and get rid of all Untermenschen with an IQ < 120

Average Ashkenazi IQ is like 115, so assuming a normal IQ SD we'd be left with like 63% of them.

Wonder if they'd act any better if they didn't have the stupid goyim to look down on.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life I'm pretty sure Armsmerchant had an infinite IQ.

That's what turned all those Mensa midget women on during those fucked up Mensa meetups in his house.

Also Sploo will be the person to design the IQ test, so will pass with a perfect score.

Both are Spice users.

The future is Armsmerchant and Schplew smoking spice and looking at each other in an Alaskan Cabin, for all eternity.

ArmsMerchant did spice?

I always thought that was something preferred by hipster millenials, not elderly self-proclaimed mystics?

Come to think of it, maybe the two categories do overlap to some extent.
    Originally posted by POLECAT well I have an IQ 7002008

Mine is 7002009.
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Ypurall morans
    Originally posted by gadzooks ArmsMerchant did spice?

I always thought that was something preferred by hipster millenials, not elderly self-proclaimed mystics?

Come to think of it, maybe the two categories do overlap to some extent.

He was a major spice addict and degenerate despite his cunty anglo attempts to pretend to be some wise old man on Zoklet.

For instance he was in some sort of violent poly relationship with his "wife". He suffered frostbite and had to get toes amputated because he was high on spice and didn't feel the cold in his shitty cabin. And I assume everyone has seen his performance on Alaska state troopers where he was busted selling knuckle dusters?
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by ECAP I definitely drink to make other people more interesting

This thread illustrates my point
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    What ya drinkin?
    Originally posted by Erekshun What ya drinkin?

French Cognac all the way from France.

And purchased in Aldi.

It's actually really good.

At least it feels good now.

Tomorrow I'll regret this.
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    So I am now interesting.
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Erekshun So I am now interesting.

Yep 😆
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Average Ashkenazi IQ is like 115, so assuming a normal IQ SD we'd be left with like 63% of them.

Wonder if they'd act any better if they didn't have the stupid goyim to look down on.

Fuck that's true. Dunno how far we can push it before i have to throw myself into the ovens as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jump to Top