User Controls

Curb Bath

SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Have you ever seen a group of people standing by a bus stop and saw a puddle of water in the curb and been tempted to curb bath. I think another term is Street Baptism
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Raysist
    Originally posted by A College Professor Raysist

Everyone is welcome to the curb side Baptism
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    It's not proper to do
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    No, that sounds like a despicable thing to do to anyone, unless they're Mexican or something, in which case WELCOME TO AMERICA!
    Originally posted by A College Professor It's not proper to do

Of course not. I was waiting for someone to think it was. But I also stated "Tempted". being tempted doesn't mean you would react. or would you. ACP are you hiding something?

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life No, that sounds like a despicable thing to do to anyone, unless they're Mexican or something, in which case WELCOME TO AMERICA!

So You're selective about who it would be acceptable on. or who it would be acceptable and follow through with temptation? or just because you're a white supremacist. which is funny. you're Irish. you're not an Anglo nor Saxon.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    there is nothing wrong with being wet
Jump to Top