User Controls

Is Apple Dying?

SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    They just built a bizillion dollar spaceship office (A Multi floor building with about half a mile circle shape inside where people walk into the outer circular windows when not focusing

their 1000 plus dollar Iphone finger scan or retnal scan had issues while a cheap 300 dollar Motorola with the same technology never fails.

someone used a printed up mask of the face of someone and unlocked their phone with it.

didn't work on a Moto G6

some people say their sales are falling.

Related/Unrelated
    I wonder if everyone left FB in protest of the data leak if all of that new construction would continue on or if the company would just shut down it's social media ap and become something else.

the place is it's own city.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I just read that the average age of an apple you buy in a grocery store is 14 months old.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Quick Google check:

In fact, the apples in a standard grocery store could be OVER A YEAR OLD, having been picked when they are slightly unripe, treated with a chemical called 1-methylcyclopropene (1-MCP), waxed, boxed, stacked and stored in a cold room for an average of 12 months 'for your convenience'.Sep 24, 2014

Are you eating one year old apples? | FOOD MATTERSĀ®

https://www.foodmatters.com/article/are-you-eating-one-year-old-apples
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    ^ $200 to make one?? i would have thought next to nothing
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Apple certainly isn't the company it used to be. I used to think Jobs was just the hipster face of the company without any real contributions other than throwing a tantrum now and then but after he kicked it I think it became apparent that some of apple's better design decisions, like avoiding sprawling product lines/configurations, not going full retard on dongles, and not being whatever the opposite of a sizequeen is, was Jobs' input.

On the other hand they're huge and have a ton of revenue streams and reserve capital and still dominate the high end market in most of the space they're in. Apple can coast for many more years and won't be closing shop anytime soon, likely fading into microsoft/IBM purgatory of being sorta profitable on a handful of properties and bleeding money on everything else but unwilling to admit they can't field new things successfully.
    Jobs was viewed as being a very talented artist. Clearly utilizing the 80,90 theme of modernism and sleek style. Bevel concepts and primary colors were his own concepts. Yet he wanted to cut down on excessive peripherals for higher quality board parts without allowing anyone to plug in non proprietary extensions. His computers were not just trendy-fag systems. They were very stable for data heavy files like Art related formats
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Let's hope so.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Let's hope so.

Why.. u n artist?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Sophie Let's hope so.

slag
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Why.. u n artist?

I am a lot of things. But big tech should die, Open Source is the future.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Back around 2003 I got my first iBook with OSX, and was so amazing. 8 hour battery life, instant sleep when you shut the lid (that didn't just crash they way windows usually still does), a nice system of unix internals, and a healthy pirate and freeware scene.

I used to be an Apple fan, but they have gotten worse ever since then, even as their stock price rises. I was going to buy Apple stock back then, but eventually gave up as it was still too complicated back then. I could have made quite a bit of money though.
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    They need to accept the fact that other than AR hmds they have both future in hardware.
    Apple's best bet would be to focus on being a computing company for creative work and artistry.
    They could release pcs specifically for music production or other artistic work.
    One thing I would really like to see them do is remake the iPod classic with flash memory and a better dac oh and a lithium battery with fast charging.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria They need to accept the fact that other than AR hmds they have both future in hardware.

Lol, no one is turning a profit on HMDs right now.

One thing I would really like to see them do is remake the iPod classic with flash memory and a better dac oh and a lithium battery with fast charging.

I would totally buy that
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Apparently Apple have cancelled the iPod classic, but more important, I went on the Apple website and was embarrassed by it.

It's a huge mess of randomly loading elements.

They seem like they don't even into webcomponents.

When you get a bunch of normies and pay them huge salaries, maybe it's obvious, of course they lose all drive and ambition.
    This sort of thing terrifies me on several levels.

5 phones mentioned, 4 phones pictured.

Maybe some photographer has probably written something justifying this as art, but still creepy.

Especially as I'm sure one was set to be the basic, non-premium brand, and the rest $10 above it.

"You're sort doesn't belong on set with us"
    Why have an Ipod when you have a Cell Phone that can do the same thing?

play wav files. the phones are fast enough to run them. raw wav on an android. the mini ipods that fit in pockets is cool but this is bulky and would be like carrying a second phone
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Why have an Ipod when you have a Cell Phone that can do the same thing?

play wav files. the phones are fast enough to run them. raw wav on an android. the mini ipods that fit in pockets is cool but this is bulky and would be like carrying a second phone

why wav instead of flac
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria why wav instead of flac

run that then. run loose-less whatever works. as long as there is no hicups or pops and jarring.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life This sort of thing terrifies me on several levels.

5 phones mentioned, 4 phones pictured.

Maybe some photographer has probably written something justifying this as art, but still creepy.

Especially as I'm sure one was set to be the basic, non-premium brand, and the rest $10 above it.

"You're sort doesn't belong on set with us"

mixed colored devices make me sick to my stomic.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    3 0 % m a r g i n s
Jump to Top