User Controls

Billy Jean is NOT my son.

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Nope. Fuck off.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Eee-heee

Badoo

Eee
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Wait, isn't "Billie Jean" the woman who bore the son?

That song's lyrics can be a tad confusing.

Maybe she named her son Billy.

That would be a confusing family to be a part of. I don't know think I'd much care for calling my son's name out during sex.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]

Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's Doctor who killed him.

Daily reminder, a medical license is a license to print money, and to get away with murder.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life
    Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's Doctor who killed him.

Daily reminder, a medical license is a license to print money, and to get away with murder.

He didn't kill anyone, that little weirdo killed himself..

If he was still a he???
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by gadzooks Wait, isn't "Billie Jean" the woman who bore the son?

That song's lyrics can be a tad confusing.

Maybe she named her son Billy.

That would be a confusing family to be a part of. I don't know think I'd much care for calling my son's name out during sex.

Yep
    Billy Jean is the girl

The kid is not his son
    Originally posted by mikeyagain He didn't kill anyone, that little weirdo killed himself..

Did he prescribe himself the drugs that killed him?

We pay doctors to prescribe drugs, so why don't we hold them accountable for what happens with them?

Being a Doctor is the cushiest job in the world. You can inject your clients with drugs and kill them, and people will defend you for it.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Did he prescribe himself the drugs that killed him?

We pay doctors to prescribe drugs, so why don't we hold them accountable for what happens with them?

Being a Doctor is the cushiest job in the world. You can inject your clients with drugs and kill them, and people will defend you for it.

I'm sure he did prescribe those drugs for himself.. When money talks, private docs listen.. JS..
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Did he prescribe himself the drugs that killed him?

The Dr is guiltily of greed and indifference he warned MJ over and over its documented

If he didn’t prescribe the drugs MJ would have found/paid another Dr to prescribe them

No one forced MJ to take anything
    He killed himself
    Originally posted by ECAP The Dr is guiltily of greed and indifference he warned MJ over and over its documented

If he didn’t prescribe the drugs MJ would have found/paid another Dr to prescribe them

He killed himself

Yep, the nasty under belly of this world, has doctors too..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Yep, the nasty under belly of this world, has doctors too..

Then why are they protected by their trade union (in America the AMA) and by privileged access to drugs?
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Then why are they protected by their trade union (in America the AMA) and by privileged access to drugs?

Money and education fool
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by ECAP The Dr is guiltily of greed and indifference he warned MJ over and over its documented

He killed himself

The Doctor does take a Hippocratic oath. I'm quite certain there isn't anything in that oath or in their medical training that says his job is to allow his drug addicted patient to dictate how he does his job and what he administers in the name of medicinal needs.

The Doctor was greedy and negligent.

If MJ killed himself, he wouldn't have had to pay the big bucks to the doctor to do it ..
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Mewsik The Doctor does take a Hippocratic oath. I'm quite certain there isn't anything in that oath or in their medical training that says his job is to allow his drug addicted patient to dictate how he does his job and what he administers in the name of medicinal needs.

The Doctor was greedy and negligent.

If MJ killed himself, he wouldn't have had to pay the big bucks to the doctor to do it ..

Seriously STFU you moron
    Or at least google before posting retarded crap
    How anyone can be on the side of the, half off kids underwear nigga, is beyond me..
    Originally posted by ECAP Money and education fool

No. It's credentialism and the fact that everyone is sucking up to them for painkillers and benzos.
    Originally posted by mikeyagain How anyone can be on the side of the, half off kids underwear nigga, is beyond me..

That kid lied Just so you know.
    His parents were scum and made him tell that story to get money.

Santa Barbara is a VERY SMALL town

and if it was true or not ... has nothing to do with the subject of whether the or not the Doctor was negligent or not
    Murders, rapists, child molesters, etc. are all eligible to receive medical care. Why shouldn't MJ?
    He probably would have received better care though, if he was in prison
    Originally posted by Mewsik That kid lied Just so you know.
    His parents were scum and made him tell that story to get money.

Santa Barbara is a VERY SMALL town

and if it was true or not … has nothing to do with the subject of whether the or not the Doctor was negligent or not
    Murders, rapists, child molesters, etc. are all eligible to receive medical care. Why shouldn't MJ?
    He probably would have received better care though, if he was in prison

I don't have insider info, but his weirdness was catching up to him..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I don't have insider info, but his weirdness was catching up to him..

Well I do

Too bad the root of his weirdness was not put to rest before him. Joe Jackson was a the true piece of shit for that whole family .. that's not insider knowledge, just my opinion.
Jump to Top