User Controls

When was the last time you shit your pants?

You can be honest no-ones gonna judge you... accidents happen
    In March I had a stomach bug and when I sneezed I shit my self because for about three days I could have shit through a screen door.
    komokazi Houston
    Probably all the way back around 2-3 pm.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I think I was about 2 or 3 three at the time.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    about 2 or 3 weeks ago, i tried to fart really hard and i sharted, i had to walk home with a poop tail it was terrible
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    About 5 years ago at a shit-house dive bar in Mason City, IA called Sportsman's. I was shwasted and went to use the back bathroom and apparently I just shit my pants before I ever had the chance to sit down and shit on the shitter. SHIT. Fortunately there was a back door that the smokers used and I was able to exit the bathroom and sneak out the back real quick before anyone in my group of about 8 people noticed anything. Also fortunate was that we lived in a house about 2 blocks away so I was able to run home awkwardly with the 'shit tail' that Bill Krozby mentioned among just the shit in general running down my legs and hanging out between my ass cheeks. Of course, though, I get to the house and realize I don't have my keys and the doors are locked, but desperate times called for desperate measures and I certainly wasn't about to go back to the bar with my poopy pants and explain what was happening, so I managed to jimmy the back porch door open (much to my relief thank you jesus) and go inside for a quick washy-poo (ha!) and change of pantaloons.

Good times.
    ITT: Blackmail
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Brownmail -_-
    Dissociator African Astronaut
Jump to Top