User Controls

Sippin' on gin and juice (who else drinks on long bus rides?)

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I'm currently about 20% of the way through 4+ hour commute. I get bored during such excursions so grabbed a bottle of gin and a bottle of orange juice - poured the gin into the OJ - and am sippin that shit on the bus, and nobody's the wiser.

They just think I'm some really thirsty, calcium deficient dude.

Anyone else drink on public transit or greyhound-style bus trips?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    There was a dude that got on for about half an hour and was a REALLY chatty Cathy. You know those types that refuse to leave even a moment of silence in a conversation? We talked about the pros and cons of HIV HOV lanes, both left and right side; fiber optic cable tunnels; car fob malfunctions; self-driving cars (and some of their more concerning caveats).

He wasn't a bad dude or anything, but I am happy that I can listen to music now.

Drinks plus music make any long commute bearable.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Shut up, dork. Your stories are lame and boring.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    hmmmm....I'm going to take a smidge and absorb that.
    Originally posted by WellHung Shut up, dork. Your stories are lame and boring.

Wow... The irony of you saying those words is so surreal that melting clocks and apple headed folk would lose their shit.

You're not only simultaneously the boringest AND most prolific poster here, but also have a creepy overwhelming tendency to hold grudges for silly amounts of time.

I hope you get yourself sorted out.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    enjoy holding your piss in for another 3 hours
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grylls enjoy holding your piss in for another 3 hours

Lol. That is most certainly a concern that crosses my mind before hand every time... If you prepare by cutting back on water intake beforehand, you can minimize the impact... But yeah, I gotta rock a piss like nobody's business. I'm just lucky there's a connecting bus I have to catch. I just know there's a bush right by the bus exchange with my name on it.
    If you weren't such a drunken, pathetic lush ..you'd have a driver's license and wud be able to drive yourself places.👍
    Originally posted by WellHung If you weren't such a drunken, pathetic lush ..you'd have a driver's license and wud be able to drive yourself places.👍

why would anyone wanna drive for 3-4 hours

especially on your own
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    maybe he ,, or she has a chevy,, people with chevys need to ride the bus everyother week
    Originally posted by Grylls why would anyone wanna drive for 3-4 hours

especially on your own

An independent, grown man... not an immature, insecure little bitch like yourself.👍
    The rest of us here don't take bus rides because we don't have three DUIs because we're smart enough not to drink and drive.
    Originally posted by WellHung An independent, grown man… not an immature, insecure little bitch like yourself.👍

i guess you like
    being alone all the time 😕
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    i'm so smert I dontdrink at all
    Originally posted by WellHung If you weren't such a drunken, pathetic lush ..you'd have a driver's license and wud be able to drive yourself places.👍

I have a license, dumbass.

I care about the environment tho.

Actually I just don't require a vehicle all that much.

Also, get yourself one of these and get off of my dick. PLEASE.
    Originally posted by Grylls i guess you like
    being alone all the time 😕

PoorlyHung is, sadly, the most pathetic creature on this entire site - a site full of reprobates and other social misfits, no less.

He will always seek out e-rivalries to try to give his life something at least resembling meaning.
    Oh also, I rocked that piss just now.

It was orgasmic.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Where are you going? Is it your dad's weekend?
    Originally posted by Erekshun Where are you going? Is it your dad's weekend?

Lol.

Nah I'm going into the office to drop off the company's laptop and the parking Keys and access card.
Jump to Top