User Controls

Employers Blacklist

Madman African Astronaut
    I'm pretty sure this is a thing, does anyone have any information about it?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    "it" lol

Why would anyone bother compiling a massive list like this when they can just ask you for references and check up on you without having to make any collaborative effort beyond a phone call?
    eyeluvthe9ds Yung Blood
    They can tell just by looking at you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    They get together at the Bahamian club and rub eachothers chrome magnums. They keep it all on the family, and NO we don't need any help thanks for applying guy!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    My aunt was flagged as a no rehire within a network of hospitals after working in the field for years. All it took was getting in a verbal tussle with her superior. It's a thing.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Nil "it" lol

Why would anyone bother compiling a massive list like this when they can just ask you for references and check up on you without having to make any collaborative effort beyond a phone call?

I fake my references. All previous sups from previous jobs with the phone numbers of my burners. I love talking about how great of an employee I am.

I also have little acheivments like employee of the month on my resume.

Lying well helps...
    Bueno motherfucker
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Madman I'm pretty sure this is a thing, does anyone have any information about it?

Just a thought -- a state government might blacklist a prospective employee if, for instance, that prospective employee, had brought a federal lawsuit against that state and the state didn't prevail in the lawsuit.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    blacklist?

BLACKLIST?????
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Grylls blacklist?

BLACKLIST?????

don't go there -- a Mogadishoo could be in your future - do ya thunk?
Jump to Top