User Controls

Would you call the cops on a shitfaced driver ?

One time I did that and I felt like an asshole afterwards.
    I have and will again if they look like a danger to others.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I have never once called the police, ever, in my whole life

and I don't ever plan to.

My ex has, several times, that bitch is quick to call the law

but they are worthless and useless and it is best to just avoid them entirely.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

I'd much rather try to talk them down directly, but if it comes to it, there's no shame in calling the cops for that... legitimately dangerous behaviour there.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    They deserve it. The people who would argue against it are those that would likely do it themselves or something of that nature, people with a diseased or dishonorable mentality.

This. I dont mind if you can hold your liquor and drive. But if you are swerving and being a danger I have no problem calling up the nonemergency line and leaving a car description and plates if it might prevent something tragic.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No. I let the police do their own job.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I would. Like I'm not one of those people who will flip shit if someone has one beer and wants to drive home at 10 at night or something but you're probably doing someone a favor if they're shitfaced and getting in a car by calling the cops. A DUI is still better than being dead.
    Heh, some people can be so incredibly stupid about driving drunk. A few years ago me and a friend had a ton of beer and went to see a movie. Trip to the theater was fine. the trip back however was when it got dumb. To be fair my friend was actually driving pretty good for all the beer and liqour he had. only going maybey 4 miles above the speed limit at most. We made it all the way to the entrance of my complex and of course those damn red and blues come on right as we pull in.

Cop walks up and asks for his shit. But then this dude starts slurring his words and acting like a retard in front of this pissed off cop who claimed to have followed us with his lights on for 7 blocks even though i knew that was a load of crap. He asks us both to step out of the car, has me sit on the curb and makes my friend sit on his back bumper. But seeing as my friend is suddenly acting like a dumbass he leans against his car door instead of sitting where the officer told him to. Long story short they ask us some questions then another car is called to take him away and allowed to go home. Pretty damn relieved cause i was under age at the time and i was hiding some bud of his on me to boot.

People who cant play it cool in front of the cops really piss me off. Last time i ever ride drunk with anyone
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Depends how douchey looking they are/if they are close to endangering my life or just for the lulz
Jump to Top