User Controls

Ban CandyRein

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    If you don't then soon this will just be a forum for her baby's daddys.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I was your friend the entire time you were banned forest gump
    😋

And obviously a great support system .. because you won’t let me be

Now you want me banned because I’m happily in love?

You’ve got some nerve

You got crazy stalker syndrome

Get over me 😱

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by CandyRein I was your friend the entire time you were banned forest gump
    😋

And obviously a great support system .. because you won’t let me be

Now you want me banned because I’m happily in love?

You’ve got some nerve

You got crazy stalker syndrome

Get over me 😱

I will always be over your cellulite midget ass.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Then why are you so mad about my happiness Fona?

If im a midget with cellulite why is it that you can’t stop harassing me?

What’s the problem with that scenario gomer?

👅
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    He’s hurting that you didn’t pick him

Hence the lashing out

Poor fella
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I still try to be his friend... he’s not a good person I’m literally salty I wasted the time being his friend

So many people roasted me for even talking to him

I see why they roasted me 😋
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by CandyRein gomer

🤣

You do a great job sticking your nose in other peoples shit but you have yet to even make thread by yourself?
    You contribute nothing.
    You are the most boring fucking person I have ever talked to.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Who cares if I make threads you stalking loser...

Get a life what’s the problem

Youre drunk this early ?

Find happiness Fona

I talked to you even though you sucked diq for $4 ...
    You don’t think I got roasted for that Fona?

Well I did and still was a good friend

So good you won’t leave me tf alone!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by CandyRein I talked to you even though you sucked diq for $4 …

...wat...
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Can’t skip over the $4 dick suckin like it’s nothing

Splain
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    That's not Fona. there is something odd about the way this guy is insulting her that says it's a fake Fona. Fona doesn't articulate like this.

I think someone is using Fona's account to hide their anger and insult Candy under the cone or idiot savant
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by CandyRein I still try to be his friend… he’s not a good person I’m literally salty I wasted the time being his friend

So many people roasted me for even talking to him

I see why they roasted me 😋

SweetCandySweetCandy?...not only are you physically and mentally glorious and beautiful but your spirit glows with an inner light not so publically exhibited in ours with your qualities so I am.going to take liberty with your comments that I have quoted above -- MySweetLoveMyShiningStarMyFriend -- please please please never believe that any time you honor another with has been wasted and please don't make any comment which may make one believe that all is lost because another has not bent to your wished for outcome -- you may have developed a lifelong relationship that has only crossed a road bump in life and shall level back out in the future.

One's heart is an amazing organ. Handle it with care. We know not what may bruise another, not what may leave a scar for eternity. We all crave eternity, bit we don't want to live ot alone.

Exervise patience; hold out your hand palm open, not fist closed. Your reward may be something you always sought but never dreamed you'd encounter.

I have observed you. You do these positives better than anyone I have ever witnessed.

Know that you all are loved.🌹
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Archer513 Can’t skip over the $4 dick suckin like it’s nothing

Splain

A man's gotta eat.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    CandyRein is the sweetest person on this whole site, yet has the toughest exterior (out of necessity, because people ALWAYS pick on her here, for reasons I will never truly understand).
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Ban that fake ass Jiggaboo, and Archer too... They be fake ass bitches, that use fake ass profiles to back their fake asses up..
    Technologist victim of incest
    Fona,
    Didn’t Candy help you get unbanned?
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats If you don't then soon this will just be a forum for her baby's daddys.

Youre an idiot she is super awesome ...smh
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    This your idea of Boot Camp foney fone?
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks CandyRein is the sweetest person on this whole site, yet has the toughest exterior (out of necessity, because people ALWAYS pick on her here, for reasons I will never truly understand).

👍
Jump to Top