User Controls

Bill Krozby has a thick cock and big elephant balls...

WellHung Black Hole
    When he shoots his load, it probably splatters on the walls.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah inside of sugar walls you nigger fag!
    WellHung Black Hole
    πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    I also remember when he had a weight lifters body.. He must have given up the weights, for a penis pump??

😊
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I also remember when he had a weight lifters body.. He must have given up the weights, for a penis pump??

😊

you have a lot of nigger semen pumped up your brain because I've never posted a picture of myself with a weight lifters bod, i've always mentioned that I'm thin.

but we all do know that you have a DAD-B0d!

sorry but not sorry that my dick is bigger than yours, nigger faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock lasciviously lavages lannys luscious lips with large ladles of love lube... you're like a pixies asshole. the most adorable shit comes out of you.

i know u've told me before, chicken
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you have a lot of nigger semen pumped up your brain because I've never posted a picture of myself with a weight lifters bod, i've always mentioned that I'm thin.

but we all do know that you have a DAD-B0d!

sorry but not sorry that my dick is bigger than yours, nigger faggot

You're on drugs dude.. I'm sure that pic is floating around somewhere.. I'm sure your excessive upper gum and, weird looking muscular body, made some flamer copy it to his hard drive...😊
    Originally posted by mikeyagain You're on drugs dude.. I'm sure that pic is floating around somewhere.. I'm sure your excessive upper gum and, weird looking muscular body, made some flamer copy it to his hard drive…😊

you're an idiot, copy my dick up your asshole, aka a rammagram, you nigger
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    He does tho...why you guys all so gay tho? Why is it an insult to tell another guy u want to fuck his holes and shit.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're an idiot, copy my dick up your asshole, aka a rammagram, you nigger

Good god man, at least make an effort to make sense.. WTF
    Technologist victim of incest
    RammagramπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock lasciviously lavages lannys luscious lips with large ladles of love lube... that handsome and well tanned individual faggot has been a junkie since he learned how to crawl. there's no way he's ever had any more muscle than is necessary to give some homeless nigger a hand job to pay for his next fix.

I guess crawl is code for him trying to entice Boy George, and the Back Street Boys....
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I guess crawl is code for him trying to entice Boy George, and the Back Street Boys….

Hey lemon party, you accuse me of being a muscle jock and listening to faggot music, leave me out of your weirdo sexual fantasies. I'm sure bill the cat is the kind of cat that could "accommodate" your closeted feelz

why does every thread have to be "about" me... =(
Jump to Top