User Controls

Mother who beat her newborn baby to death and stuffed it inside a teddy bear is jailed for just a YEAR in Switzerland

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Jelica S. went into labour with twins two months early at her home in Switzerland
    23-year-old told court she delivered first boy before beating him against a wall
    She hid his body inside a teddy bear before giving birth to his twin 31 hours later
    Second baby was stillborn, and she hid his body in the laundry before collapsing
    Judge found Jelica guilty of murder and death by negligence, but sentenced her to just one year in jail after ruling she was under mental strain

A woman who gave birth at home to twins before beating one of them to death and stuffing the other stillborn baby into a laundry basket has been jailed for a year.

The mother, identified only as 23-year-old Serbian Jelica S., told a court in Lucerne, Switzerland, that she panicked after going into labour two months early having split up with the babies' father after he pressured her to get an abortion.

Jelica explained how she was at the home she shared with her mother and sister in December 2015 when contractions started, and she jumped into the bath and began looking up advice online.

The world is a cess pit.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6653533/Mother-beat-baby-death-stuffed-inside-teddy-jailed-year-Switzerland.html
    Damn...She can beat me to death any day of the week.

Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    She should be released into Jiggs' custody for rehabilitation.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Jesus. How can u slam ur newborn into the wall????😨😨
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Bish coulda dropped the baby off at the hospital or fire station

They all have that safe haven sign for people like her to drop off the baby
    She had 0 reasons to kill that infant

I’d beat the breaks off that bish
    If I ever saw her ..then finger fuq her till she creamed all over me

Insidious azz ,Dumb sexy bish
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Jesus. How can u slam ur newborn into the wall????😨😨

She probably tore it apart with her mighty talons.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life She probably tore it apart with her mighty talons.

Someone should slam her whole body against the wall to within an inch of her life.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Stop demeaning the infant, please.

The child is not an IT!
    Originally posted by cupocheer Stop demeaning the infant, please.

The child is not an IT!

In a gender neutral world IT is.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life She should be released into Jiggs' custody for rehabilitation.

I'll impregnate her with twins again to replace the previous set.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson In a gender neutral world IT is.

As long as DNA exists there is no gender neutrality.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    All legal in New York πŸ‘πŸ»
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Damn…She can beat me to death any day of the week.

She’ll need more than one teddy bear to hide your body parts though
    Her tits are too big. Yeah, they look fine in a dress, but they will hang to her belly button with clothes off. Look at the other pics, they show it better. Also, fin is right. You can see her figure changed in the later pictures.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Her tits are too big. Yeah, they look fine in a dress, but they will hang to her belly button with clothes off. Look at the other pics, they show it better. Also, fin is right. You can see her figure changed in the later pictures.

Faggit
    CandyRein Black Hole
    *practicing range of motion finger exercises*
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Yeah, beating the baby to death was seriously fucked up, but it probably wouldn't have survived anyway as it was born premature. If there was a crime, it was not euthanizing it more humanely.
    Hold on...what color were the babies...that might explain only 1yr.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Yeah, beating the baby to death was seriously fucked up, but it probably wouldn't have survived anyway as it was born premature. If there was a crime, it was not euthanizing it more humanely.

Premature babies can and do survive now if you get them into a hospital.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Premature babies can and do survive now if you get them into a hospital.

Tell us about your pain...we're listening.
Jump to Top