User Controls

Mewsik doesn't really want you to help find her a new forum...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, she just wants more of your attention.👍😘
    And rightly so with those legs and that ass.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson And rightly so with those legs and that ass.

I think someone has invaded her profile, though, pops... does it seem to u like there is an imposter there?
    Originally posted by WellHung I think someone has invaded her profile, though, pops… does it seem to u like there is an imposter there?

I know I'd like to invade her person.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I know I'd like to invade her person.

That would be a mistake
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I haven’t seen her ass. I believe I came to the party late on some these ladies noods
    Originally posted by Archer513 I haven’t seen her ass. I believe I came to the party late on some these ladies noods

Wasn't a nood I saw, just a shapely butt in tight jeans (might not have been jeans...it's a while ago and I only remember focusing on the ass rather than the actual clothing material).
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I know I'd like to invade her person.

👍😍
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I think you have your butts confused
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by WellHung I think someone has invaded her profile, though, pops… does it seem to u like there is an imposter there?

Why do you think it’s not me?
    Post gluteal proof pic 👍🏻
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wasn't a nood I saw, just a shapely butt in tight jeans (might not have been jeans…it's a while ago and I only remember focusing on the ass rather than the actual clothing material).

See this is why non drug users are sexy AF .. they have a great memory! That was 2 years, 5 months ago. I was out shopping for ugly flat shoes for a work thing.

I think the technical term are jeggings lol ... thank you 💜
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Mewsik See this is why non drug users are sexy AF .. they have a great memory! That was 20years, 5 months ago. I was out shopping for ugly flat shoes for a work thing.

How’s about an unretouched pic from this decade?
    Originally posted by ECAP How’s about an unretouched pic

So you can touch yourself to it?
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So you can touch yourself to it?

🤢

I’m not looking to touch myself while looking at pics of broads who are older than my mom but you can use it for that m8
    Originally posted by ECAP 🤢

I’m not looking to touch myself while looking at pics of broads who are older than my mom but you can use it for that m8

Damn..you're limiting yourself then...when I was 21 I banged a 54yr old and thoroughly enjoyed it..her eagerness to get my young willy and fully drain it was much better than the 20yr olds who were about as sexually proficient as a plate of sprouts.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Damn..you're limiting yourself then…when I was 21 I banged a 54yr old and thoroughly enjoyed it..her eagerness to get my young willy and fully drain it was much better than the 20yr olds who were about as sexually proficient as a plate of sprouts.

I’ve yet to actually meet a 50 year old bitch I would even touch with a stick

You foreigners must have better bitches to pick from across the pond
    There’s a lot of hot,experienced ladies 40-50’s around me.

Go to any target with a Starbucks at noon.lol
    Originally posted by ECAP I’ve yet to actually meet a 50 year old bitch I would even touch with a stick

You foreigners must have better bitches to pick from across the pond

Christie Brinkley is still worth a rodding and she's 64...granted you don't see her at the local dive bar though...

ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    These old ass plastic look8ng broads literally make me puke

The only plastic I’m interested in can be used to purchase goods and services from women who don’t require “reconditioning”
Jump to Top