User Controls

Canada yet again pisses it's fucking pants

Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Hey Putin is no criminal at all ............. murdered how many thousands on his word and assassinated how many fucking more

Hey Trudeau you really want to make Canada the most hated country in the world by not having some god damn ballz

all liberals in Canada need to be rounded up and be tortured for life for their god damn choices
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    okay pillpooper
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    You should go to Russia and teach Putin a lesson.
    I blame the Asians.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Grylls okay pillpooper

One time, I tried plugging an ecstacy pill (like 15 year ago)... I thought plugging meant you literally just stick a whole pill or whatever right up there (not dissolved as a solution).

I was shitting purple for days.

Literal Pillpooper.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i thought that’s what plugging was too
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Grylls i thought that’s what plugging was too

We are not alone.

There are dozens of us.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by gadzooks One time, I tried plugging an ecstacy pill (like 15 year ago)… I thought plugging meant you literally just stick a whole pill or whatever right up there (not dissolved as a solution).

I was shitting purple for days.

Literal Pillpooper.

Didn't you get ecstasied?

I remember I once had a suppository painkiller - yes, some pretty little nurse literally shoved a painkiller up my ass.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Canada is fake and gay
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nobody in Canada likes Trudeau lol.

He just represents the homosexual elite french part of the population that nobody likes but they have lots of power.

Also they made weed legal so fuck off and worry about your own politics stupid Americans this is a glorious utopia where people buy each other coffee
    Ghost Black Hole
    Also Putin is chill
Jump to Top