User Controls

Hey Lanny

Pay me to be an admin. We both have no time and lots of money, but you prolly could use the help.

Ciao
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    hey lanny pay me to be admin also, bitches be trifilin hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by infinityshock tore off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammmy in his faggy saggy fanny, made him say 'spankkk me daddyyyy' and gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his cock jockkkey hey Bill Krozby

ill literally pay you to stick my cock up your esophagus.

Up or down? Up would depend on orientation, but most likely involve significunt penetration of the anus, while "down" would seem to imply typical fellatio.

Please elucidate.
    Originally posted by infinityshock tore off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammmy in his faggy saggy fanny, made him say 'spankkk me daddyyyy' and gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his cock jockkkey hey Bill Krozby

ill literally pay you to stick my cock up your esophagus.

That's really rich coming from you, I will actually let you pay me to stick my Bill Krozbydawg up your shit hole pussy so you can join the rag tag team that is the totse army, this is how we do it.
    Welcome back finny. Haha
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock tore off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammmy in his faggy saggy fanny, made him say 'spankkk me daddyyyy' and gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his cock jockkkey hey lanny

im going to dig up your dead father and rape his rotting corpse into dust then use it as lube when i fuck your mom in the ass to give you a new sibling.

What is wrong with you? You act like a 10 year old at a camp for children of sociopath behavior. You need a thorozine enima.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    let's see a resume and at least three professional references, then we can talk
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Id do it for free. fuck it! i do, or did, it on the voice app lol of course i can barely navigate here so yeah i'll withdraw my previous offer and offer you these beans, they arent magic but you can pretend they are. Lol
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I see your beans and raise you dez nuts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny I see your beans and raise you dez nuts

Im not sure thats an even trade though. Lol
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by infinityshock lasciviously lavages lannys luscious lips with large ladles of love lube and he likes it a lot. up.

as in the shaft of my cock jouncing around up his esophagus while the head throttles his tonsils and my ballsack pummels his ass cheeks black and blue.

Thank you for clarifying
    Originally posted by CASPER Thank you for clarifying

Detailed aint he lol
    Originally posted by Lanny I see your beans and raise you dez nuts

OP is such a cock jockey and knows a thing or two about bouncing, if you know what I mean..
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby OP is such a cock jockey and knows a thing or two about bouncing, if you know what I mean..

Bouncing checks?
    hey mal how does it feel to have your fuck holes used?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hey mal how does it feel to have your fuck holes used?

You have more experience with more holes than I do, so you tell us sweetie.
    Originally posted by -mal- You have more experience with more holes than I do, so you tell us sweetie.

way to deflect, chicken, answering a question with a question.. you have holes in your brain obviously and holes in your story
    Originally posted by infinityshock lasciviously lavages lannys luscious lips with large ladles of love lube and he likes it a lot. show your appreciation by posting nude selfies.

I would but ive gotten banned from photobucket 3 times and dh 5. Im good for now
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock ripped off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy in his faggy saggy fanny then made him say 'spank me daddy' and gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his lackkkey my original 'infinityshock' photobucket account that i actually paid a subscription for was banned in the early 2000s for the pic i posted to the totse collage because some totse fuckfag reported it.

i havent used that shitsite since.

imgur

[x]Adult

problem solved
    Originally posted by infinityshock ripped off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy in his faggy saggy fanny then made him say 'spank me daddy' and gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his lackkkey my original 'infinityshock' photobucket account that i actually paid a subscription for was banned in the early 2000s for the pic i posted to the totse collage because some totse fuckfag reported it.

i havent used that shitsite since.

how did it feel,

having paid a jedi ?
Jump to Top