User Controls

Homeless man pleads guilty to anal sex with woman's corpse

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6649489/Homeless-man-pleads-guilty-breaking-Georgia-funeral-home-having-sex-womans-corpse.html

Domonique Cordero Smith broke into Hill Watson Peoples Funeral Service at and had anal sex with a woman's corpse on February 9, 2015
    The man had been seen on surveillance footage walking into the room where the body was located twice
    He also took a pair of underwear from the woman
    Police eventually found the man at around noon in a vacant Columbus home on the 500 block of 23rd Street
    On Tuesday, Smith was re-sentenced to 15 years in prison with 12 to serve and three on probation

I don't know what possesses some people.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Sounds like a victimless crime..
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by infinityshock tore off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy in his faggy saggy fanny, made him say 'spankkk me daddyyyy' and gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his cock jockey im sure the asshole of that dead chick would disagree.

He should sue her for just laying there...
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6649489/Homeless-man-pleads-guilty-breaking-Georgia-funeral-home-having-sex-womans-corpse.html

I don't know what possesses some people.

15yrs seems a bit extreme for fucking what is effectively a steak.
    So hot chick beats baby to death gets a year, homeless man fucks a corpse and gets 15...I guess the rights of corpses are more important than that of babies.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So hot chick beats baby to death gets a year, homeless man fucks a corpse and gets 15…I guess the rights of corpses are more important than that of babies.

Fair is fair
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler Fair is fair

Indeed who are we to judge? God bless
Jump to Top