User Controls

Are laundrymats nasty?

If I had some gross ass shit to wash i'd take it to a laundrymat lol
    Yeah. 97% chance you will get bedbugs. Just get a bucket and some soap and do a hand wash like the good old days. Spectral or Beaver are old enough to give you a rundown of how they washed their clothes in the wild west.
    Yeah. 97% chance you will get bedbugs. Just get a bucket and some soap and do a hand wash like the good old days. Spectral or Beaver are old enough to give you a rundown of how they washed their clothes in the wild west.
    Simple we made the bitch do it.
    So thats your way of telling us you did the laundry?
    So thats your way of telling us you did the laundry?
    It's my way of pointing out who's the littlestbitch nigger.
    Your post doesnt make sense lets try again

You said that in the old days they made the bitch do the laundry. So I implied that you were a bitch by saying you did the laundry.

your turn!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah. 97% chance you will get bedbugs.

Source? I've worked at a laundromat and have done my laundry in laundromats dozens of times, never once have I had bed bugs or do I know of anyone who's had them. I'm sure you were exaggerating to make a point that laundromats are objectively more disgusting than doing laundry in your own washer and dryer at home, but they aren't much different than sharing washing/drying machines within an apt complex which is done by hundreds of millions of people who get by just fine and don't have bed bugs because of it. If you have bed bugs it's because you just live somewhere shitty.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    mexicans cause bed bugs. that's it. nothing more to say.
Jump to Top