User Controls

A second vehicle

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I was thinking about getting a second vehicle but I'm all mixed up on it. Right now I drive a Honda that almost has 100k miles on it. It drives well and gets me out to places I go. I bought a nice bike rack for my new mountain bike that even matches the colors of the car(blue and black). The places I go, aren't that bad for my Honda to get to aside from some large potholes in gravel roads. The Honda gets really good gas mileage as well.

The thing is...I had to rent a Uhaul van when I got my new mountain bike and television the last Hanika. The Honda has such a small amount of room even when I put the back seats down. I do want to get some new furniture for my apartment this summer but might wait until next Hanika. The Honda is also kind of a pussy car. I bought it back when I thought I was going to go to college for computer programming but instead decided to work low labor jobs for the rest of my life.

I could always just rent a Uhaul when needed, it was only like $110 for the day. But I'd like a second vehicle just to look better and maybe drive through areas that, I'm not supposed to drive through(like people's yards), but will do anyway. Also, I have some funds saved up since I no longer work in retail.

This is one of the vehicles I was considering buying. It's a Jeep and doesn't have a lot of hauling space, but look at those tires and how manly it looks...

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=503434295

I could always just keep my Honda and drop the funds into a CD like I was originally considering. I also have seemed to grow my precious metals collection up over the $20k level and have acquired lots of nice things lately.

What should a brotha do?
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    I have a 2018 ford escape. Great on gas. Great ride. Roomy.
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    Early 2000's s10 with the 4.3. Rock solid vehicle
    Originally posted by SBTlauien This is one of the vehicles I was considering buying. It's a Jeep and doesn't have a lot of hauling space, but look at those tires and how manly it looks…

what are you trying to compensate ?
    Jeeps dont compensate shit. Hummers do lol
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Jeeps dont compensate shit. Hummers do lol

dossage, some need more, some need less.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dossage, some need more, some need less.

Some dont need any cuz they arent insecure with a false sense of whats actually important when it comes to dick size and sexual prowess
    Btw that wasnt bitchy or focussed at anyone. Just a fact
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what are you trying to compensate ?

A vehicle that can do more.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    put a fuckin NOS tank on that bitch and lay the hammer down no one will want to race you for pinks ever again in their whole entire life

take them for everything they are worth then do a peely on their lawn thats what happens when you race EL DIABLO, BITCH!

( drag slicks, boost, supercharged, turbo charger, hotrod, adventure, sexual, posi trac, domination )
    Originally posted by SBTlauien A vehicle that can do more.

get a ford transit.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    get a HONDA van or pilot they come in 4x4 and are taller/higher off the road,, you will not find a better brand of car than a honda
    UNLESS you get a 1984 toyota 4 cyl 5 speed solid axil truck, after 1984 they went to independent front end suspension and they do not go off road as well,, still better than most others but not as rugged as the solid front axle. the 4 cyl 5 speed tranny is the important part of the equation with Toyota. 6 cyl engines drop valves and the v8 Toyota's are gas hogs and not as dependable.

they all have a rust issue with the frames but if you shop right you can find them with replaced frames.

the 4 cyl 5 speed Toyota's have another issue, they never need work done so when that day comes every bolt is going to be almost impossible to loosen so you have to use WD 40 or PB blaster several times over several days o get things to unbolt.
    Walk instead you fat fuck.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Walk instead you fat fuck.

I know I need to lose weight.

I'm 5'11" and 150lbs. Maybe I should just start running everywhere.

And everywhere I went, I was runnin.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My second vehicle is op's mom, I ride her allllll nighht looooooong!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    probably without permission
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by POLECAT probably without permission

Oh i get permission, you can't rape the willing, fyi
Jump to Top