User Controls

Question

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Can you use those data plan cards at the stores that are for smartphones with a 4g modem?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    No idea ..but im going with obama up there
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    So could I get unlimited data on a 4g modem?
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria So could I get unlimited data on a 4g modem?

I dont know. I have satellite and i have a cap...i have a cap for my hot spots too...i live in the boonies. Its like i moved to a third world country when i came to tn
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    sounds like you’re up to something here op

🤨
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Yes. But those 4g modems are dogshit with data caps, even if they say 'unlimited'. I did a bunch of research on it when i thought i was going to be able to use one of those as a prepaid solution for all my home internet. It was no dice.
    Originally posted by CASPER Yes. But those 4g modems are dogshit with data caps, even if they say 'unlimited'. I did a bunch of research on it when i thought i was going to be able to use one of those as a prepaid solution for all my home internet. It was no dice.

and thanks to trump and his swamp you wont have 5g.

hehehe.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny and thanks to trump and his swamp you wont have 5g.

Is China actually building out 5G yet, or is it all fake?

http://www.unz.com/article/huawei-5g-and-the-fourth-industrial-revolution/

How accurate is this article for instance.

It's very hard for us to tell what China is actually doing due to the language barrier.

Inb4 learn Chinese Laowai.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Is China actually building out 5G yet, or is it all fake?

http://www.unz.com/article/huawei-5g-and-the-fourth-industrial-revolution/

How accurate is this article for instance.

It's very hard for us to tell what China is actually doing due to the language barrier.

Inb4 learn Chinese Laowai.

idk, need a little time to reasearch it. im not that familiar with 5g.

according to rt

Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny idk, need a little time to reasearch it. im not that familiar with 5g.

Don't worry. There are no real consumer applications for 5G yet anyway, besides broadband.
    Answer: 42
Jump to Top