User Controls

drinking and driving is not a crime

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    its a fucking GOD GIVEN RIGHT
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    This is so fucking lame it's fuckin scary
    How about you lie down in the road and i drunkenly run you over and see just how cool it is
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Pillpopper This is so fucking lame it's fuckin scary
    How about you lie down in the road and i drunkenly run you over and see just how cool it is

I'd like to apply for the drunkenly job.. Woo hoo.
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Its fine if there are no people, cars, homes or anyone else you can hurt or kill...so good luck with that
    being a crime and a god given right are not mutually exclusive
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box its a fucking GOD GIVEN RIGHT

Said no cop ever
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I'd like to apply for the drunkenly job.. Woo hoo.

Id like to apply for the "God-like" job.
    Originally posted by cupocheer Id like to apply for the "God-like" job.

I see you havent changed lol
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Pillpopper This is so fucking lame it's fuckin scary

Pillllllpoppperrrss hyundai genesis. I bet the paintjob be lookin like shit on that thing now and it has a slow oil leak.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OP is a functional retard

As if Rizzo can afford to drive a car
    I was drinking a starbucks coffee just this morning as I drove into work, the only crime there is the cost of a venti latte ($4.71).
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I was drinking a starbucks coffee just this morning as I drove into work, the only crime there is the cost of a venti latte ($4.71).

The other crime was drinking a latte. Keep your milk away from my black coffee.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I was drinking a starbucks coffee just this morning as I drove into work, the only crime there is the cost of a venti latte ($4.71).

That sounds soooo unbelievably straight. Im just saying, manly man lol lol. 😂

Jk idk even know if your a dude or not...😇
    Ghost Black Hole
    It was legal in the 70's
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych That sounds soooo unbelievably straight. Im just saying, manly man lol lol. 😂

Jk idk even know if your a dude or not…😇

I'm a plural.
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    I don't know who the fucking hell came up with the campaign that "Driving is not a right, it's a privilege"

It is a right. everyone should be treated equally. yet if you violated this right, it then becomes a privilege to have access to to that which was formally a Right.

until your punishment time is over for losing this right (if at all.. depending if you should lose it permanently because you killed people while driving drunk) it should always be viewed as a "Right to drive"
    Originally posted by Solstice The other crime was drinking a latte. Keep your milk away from my black coffee.

It's not "coffee". it's an espresso. latte's don't have "coffee" as the generic term of the drink is called. it has a refined, almost distilled drink made from coffee beans.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If you're sober and run someone over it's an accident but if you're buzzed up it's suddenly criminal. Way more people die from sober accidents than do intoxicated ones, either making driving illegal in general or just accept that anything goes and you can drive in any fucking state of mind you got damn feel like.
    Originally posted by Ghost It was legal in the 70's

That's not true. DWI have been given out since the days of Horse and Carriage

My Pops got a DWI (Now DUI in California) in the 1970s. We watched the cops roll up to our driveway and pull him out of the garage and take him to jail

yet I think his fine was 100 dollars. they didn't have community service. he only spent the night in a drunk tank.

in today's money that's like 500 bucks

it cost about 10,000 dollars today to get a DUI.
Jump to Top