User Controls

Holy shit I made it

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Today is one of the greatest days of my life *aaaaah my heart* (dies of a heart attack)
    I think I will be able to be able to do my best for myself and the ones I love, I haven't felt like this in a long time.
    I have anxiety attacks in the morning but all you can do is get up and overcome and be good for those that you love.
    The relief I feel now Is amazing.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Made what dummy?
     Acolyte
    You had what's called one of them there ephifanoys.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's the beginning of an era
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Made what dummy?

none of your biz bitch
    Originally posted by Ghost It's the beginning of an era

lol
    smoke a dab
    eyeluvthe9ds Yung Blood
    I am reminded of this thread

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/720647-God-has-done-it-he-fucking-didi-it-we-all-believed-in-in-him-and-he-did-it-!!!!!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    you're a piece of shit and didn't do any except continue to waste air OP
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny you're a piece of shit and didn't do any except continue to waste air OP

Someone report this fat loser for posting off topic hate filled rants nobody cares about in serious threads.
    eyeluvthe9ds Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Lanny you're a piece of shit and didn't do any except continue to waste air OP

I’ve banned you now please stop posting
    lannies been sippin that hateraid all day errrr day and doesn't believe in freedom, he helped cause 9/11

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Bill Krozby is a rapist who abandoned his daughter :)
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lanny is a bigot that hates minorities and runs an alt right hate speech forum that will be reported to the NAACP and the SPLC

Also the sub forums name are all holocaust puns so I will be contacting the ADL
     Acolyte
    Originally posted by Ghost Lanny is a bigot that hates minorities and runs an alt right hate speech forum that will be reported to the NAACP and the SPLC

Also the sub forums name are all holocaust puns so I will be contacting the ADL

Wouldn't he actually be an alt-left hate speech forum admin?
    Originally posted by  Wouldn't he actually be an alt-left hate speech forum admin?

who knows, with him being such a quandary know one knows.
    Originally posted by Lanny Bill Krozby is a rapist who abandoned his daughter :)

Originally posted by Lanny Bill Krozby is a rapist who abandoned his daughter :)

I won't abandon your mothers skid, I will teach her the true totse way, which you cant do.

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by  Wouldn't he actually be an alt-left hate speech forum admin?

He's a fake leftist.

Real leftists are down with #pluralgang
    Originally posted by Ghost He's a fake leftist.

Real leftists are down with #pluralgang

All the tie dye in the world couldn't make robert cool
Jump to Top