User Controls

Trump supporter accidentally shoots dead 15 year old girlfriend

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Chilling video shows Texas boy, 17, brandishing a rifle before shooting dead his girlfriend, 15, three days after her birthday
    Javon Martin, 17, charged with negligent homicide in the shooting death of Makaila Simon Sunday morning
    Investigators say Martin was pointing a rifle at Simon when he pulled the trigger, shooting the teen in the chest
    Simon had just turned 15 last Thursday and had her birthday party Saturday
    Simon's family members said Makaila and her boyfriend of one year had been arguing about claims of infidelity
    Martin has another case pending against himself involving unauthorized use of a vehicle

A distressing Instagram video has emerged showing a Texas teenager waving a rifle in his girlfriend’s face just moments before police say he fatally shot the 15-year-old girl in the chest.

Javon Martin was arrested Sunday morning and charged with negligent homicide in the shooting death of Makaila Simon in Spring, Texas.

The victim had just turned 15 years old three days before her death.

According to Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez, Simon and Martin were in an upstairs bedroom at a home in the 2300 block of Kimberly Glen Lane in Spring at 1.30am when she was shot.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6640691/Chilling-video-shows-Texas-teen-brandishing-rifle-killing-15-year-old-girlfriend.html

What a tragic story.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Trump is guilty, let the boy go
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Javon, Martin, Simon, Malaika, Gonzalez.

Yeah, sounds like a bunch of Trump supporters all right.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    TRAY TRAY DINDU NUFFIN HE WUD GUD BOI GETTIN BACK ON TRACK NEED MORE MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS

Oh way no this is a different -von Martin
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Javon, Martin, Simon, Malaika, Gonzalez.

Yeah, sounds like a bunch of Trump supporters all right.

😂
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Number13 TRAY TRAY DINDU NUFFIN HE WUD GUD BOI GETTIN BACK ON TRACK NEED MORE MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS

Oh way no this is a different -von Martin

Tayvon looks just like what my son would look like.

Had I knocked up that one kenyan hooker. Thank fuck I didn't gnome' sayin'?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Tayvon looks just like what my son would look like.

Had I knocked up that one kenyan hooker. Thank fuck I didn't gnome' sayin'?

Knocking up African hookers do be fly tho.
    Originally posted by RestStop Knocking up African hookers do be fly tho.

It's a good way get flies to land on you..
     Acolyte
    "Negligent homicide". What a joke. That's just basically shitting on the girl's grave.
    Originally posted by  "Negligent homicide". What a joke. That's just basically shitting on the girl's grave.

which you'd be guilty for, and lots of it if we shall ever follow your advice here.
    A wall between them could have prevented this.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Why would the Trump supporter feel the need to shoot someone who was already dead?

That amazes me.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A wall between them could have prevented this.

A wall between you and NIS would get your employer much more output from you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Where's the fucking video I didn't see it on that link
    Originally posted by stl1 A wall between you and NIS would get your employer much more output from you.

He already gets what he pays for, if he wanted more out of me he'd have to pay me more...again I get paid for my mad skillz, vast knowledge and just all around amazingness...NOT by the hour like you dogs.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He already gets what he pays for, if he wanted more out of me he'd have to pay me more…again I get paid for my mad skillz, vast knowledge and just all around amazingness…NOT by the hour like you dogs.

sounds like what a prostitute would say.
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A wall between them could have prevented this.

Wise words sir
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    I thought they shot their DEAD girlfriend...i was like "well if she was already dead"
    Where da money shot??
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Where da money shot??

Which one?

Hey why does it matter that the shooter was a trump supporter. Does that somehow reflect on trump as a person
Jump to Top