User Controls

I want to pork this girl in my hood so hard

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    She's a teacher at a school which is very admirable, the first time i saw her was on halloween and she took me aback as soon as I saw her, she tripped me up. Anyways, she runs away from me all the time making teheheheheheehhe noises and smirking. I've spoke to her a few times and she's friendly but I'm one of those idiots that likes to pull girls hair that I like.

I saw her yesterday and she was on point with her jet black hair wrapped with a red scarf, white shirt and black tight jeans smoking a cig like it was nobodys biz and I was locking my door and she said "hey how are you doing"

she's obviously a cocktress, she told me she just got divorced, and I was biting my hand, her friend came up the stairs to talk to her and I guess go out somewhere and they were all little whores.

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    hehehehe it has herpes hehehe thinks everybody doesnt already know tehehehe
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    "I'd give him a chance if it weren't for the herpes and AIDS"
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby She's a teacher at a school which is very admirable

The real heroes go for the government jobs.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Sign it all... in the Palm of your hand... Nothing's gonna get in my way... ya understand? I got a house... I got a jet... I got a rolls Royce painted blue... The only thing left for me, Babe,is for me to own u too.
Jump to Top