User Controls

Dumbass American Reality TV/Documentaries

Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Like Ice Truckers, Alaska: The Last Frontier, Barnwood Builders, and Naked and Afraid (way less sexy than it sounds).

Anyone watch this shit?
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Oh Gawd, two dumbass fat Americans are doing the whole naked survival thing.
     Acolyte
    They're designed by the filthy globalists to dumb people down, and they do.
    I recently commented "wow, the 7 of you fit into a car all the way up to the mountain" to one of my mom's old photos. She was all like, no, there's only 6 of us in the picture.

She still forgets about the cameraman when watching these dumb-ass survival documentaries.
     Acolyte
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life She still forgets about the cameraman when watching these dumb-ass survival documentaries.

That's a woman thing. They're all dumb blondes, to some extent. That's why there's men.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Like Ice Truckers, Alaska: The Last Frontier, Barnwood Builders, and Naked and Afraid (way less sexy than it sounds).

Anyone watch this shit?

The only time I could sit through that trash is by being higher then a kite
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    No, OP, but for some strange reason that old hunter/gatherer on Mountainmen tinkers with my algorhythms (sp). LOL
Jump to Top