User Controls

I'm gonna end up living in a shitty old camper...

Item 9 African Astronaut
    ...And probably die in that shitty old camper
    Better than a park bench...which in turn is better than sleeping on the ground behind a dumpster.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Nothing really wrong with that ya know. Could end up nice.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Actually, I absolutely love the location where I currently reside; atop a mountain, on a bluff, with awesome valley views. and some of the most outstanding sunrises and sunsets one could ever observe.

Having said that -- should I be fortunate enough to have a fully paid for modern, updated, camper and vehicle to pull it, I would be highly tempted to rent a fully furnished lot in a state or federal park and live out the last of my days closer to God and surrounded by nature.
    Originally posted by cupocheer Having said that – should I be fortunate enough to have a fully paid for modern, updated, camper and vehicle to pull it, I would be highly tempted to tent a fully furnished lot in a state or gederal park and live put the last of my days closer to God and surroumded by nature.

Closer to god? doubt he lives in a trailer park.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]

An oldie but goodie...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Closer to god? doubt he lives in a trailer park.

Sweetie, a state or federal park IS NOT a "trailer park".

'Being closer to God' is probably a concept you wouldn't understand so I won't try to clarify.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    I think living in a camper would be neat for a while.

I imagine the whole if the engine dies you need to push your house around thing would be a constant low level of stress.
    Originally posted by cupocheer Sweetie, a state or federal park IS NOT a "trailer park".

If you are in a trailer, and it's in a park area designated for campers/trailers...then it's a trailer park.

'Being closer to God' is probably a concept you wouldn't understand so I won't try to clarify.

Being closer to something isn't a concept.
    A. It is a "campground"

B. "Being closer" is an esoteric concept when speaking of an "entity" (God) instead of an actual 'thing'
    Originally posted by cupocheer A. It is a "campground"

Trailer park if you are in a trailer as opposed to camping.

B. "Being closer" is an esoteric concept when speaking of an "entity" (God) instead of an actual 'thing'

Using this logic then living in trailer park wouldn't be relevant to bringing you closer to him...you are the one who introduced a physical location...make your mind up...
    Trailer park is where trailers ate parked?

Campground is where people camp: open air, tent, yeepee, travel home,cabin, A-frame etc.

'Closer to God' --meditation, prayer, embracing understanding

(Jig -- you're, actually, boring as hell today and debating your form of argumentative spin and bullshit is growing boring --- fast.) It must be Monday.
    Originally posted by cupocheer 'Closer to God' –meditation, prayer, embracing understanding

Then again the location is irrelevant...living in a trailer park will not bring you closer to god.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    My parents had an urban assault vehicle that they used to take down to...Texas...in the winter.

lol
    Is everyone drunk today?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You buying?
    If you are 30yrs old or less, female and pleasing to look at yes...if not...no.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Wanna play pretend?
    nope
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You liked it last time!
Jump to Top