User Controls

RIP richard burnish, suicided for 4chan

fgvgcfdf
    Fake
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Confirmed Burnish, suka blyat pizda.
    Confirmed Burnish, suka blyat pizda.

kek he posted on 4chan it was top KEK watch the live stream and coments :LOL
    kek he posted on 4chan it was top KEK watch the live stream and coments :LOL

I'm banned from 4chan, lol. Anyway, i'll load up my other browser and have a gander.
    I'm banned from 4chan, lol. Anyway, i'll load up my other browser and have a gander.

it got 404'd :( only them 2 links now :(
    burnish was banned from 4chan, this is why he suicided rfghn
    burnish was banned from 4chan, this is why he suicided: https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/3k0yvt/b_successfully_reports_a_mass_murderer_to_mi5/

As good a reason as any to be sure.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I don't even know who richard burnish is, I just appreciate what he did to redfag.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    like why would it end right after the shot, that's a red flag of a fake

if it was a real livestream, wouldn't it keep going on, to the point where you could hear the blood pouring onto the floor?
    Nero Yung Blood
    i miss him alrready
    like why would it end right after the shot, that's a red flag of a fake

if it was a real livestream, wouldn't it keep going on, to the point where you could hear the blood pouring onto the floor?
    Exactly...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This same character was in TC last week with the same gun and the same mask - kept putting the gun in his mouth and tilting his head. Then he just left. Very disappointing.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    This same character was in TC last week with the same gun and the same mask - kept putting the gun in his mouth and tilting his head. Then he just left. Very disappointing.

Such disappoint.
    kept putting the gun in his mouth and tilting his head.

*Cringe* Such Dissapoint.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    *Cringe* Such Dissapoint.

Much fail.
Jump to Top