Alexiisonfire Yung Blood (banned)
    -USA-
    Imports everything from China❌
    Government shutdown because of Mexicans❌
    Doesn't even have a wall, instead you get stupid 'steel slats'❌

-China-
    Everything is made in China✔️
    Government is stable and effective✔️
    Greatest and biggest wall in human history made 1000 years ago that you can see from space✔️

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Ah yes, a millennia-old, several meters high wall is the PERFECT form of protection against air strikes, nuclear bombs, and so forth.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    how did you even get that from the OP
    Big wall.
    And for the record... I came in here to make an anti-Trump joke (those are all the rage these days)...

But immediately was taken aback by the magnitude of referring to the "Great" Wall of China as some kind of achievement.

It's a site to behold, for sure, at least from an aesthetic perspective, but it's by no means useful in any sense these days.

It's more a relic of accomplishments past.
    If anything, Trump should ally with the Chinese, and hire some of their architects/engineers to help with his Mexico wall.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by gadzooks It's a site to behold, for sure, at least from an aesthetic perspective, but it's by no means useful in any sense these days.

It's more a relic of accomplishments past.

Squatemalans aren't riding ICBMs over the US border. They don't even have horses. Mongolians had horses and the wall dissuaded them.

Jump to Top