User Controls

Update on my life

So... I took all ur guys advice and got off the medication I was taking but didn't need and came clean to everyone about the truth and they reacted like I expected. My doctor flipped out and reported me so now I owe all the money they gave me. My mom slapped me and kicked me out in November and I've been homeless since then. My phone got stolen out of my Pocket when I was sleeping on a bench and I spent Christmas hiding in the family barn with my horses.. the only friends I have left. I'm making this post in the library but I've been here for 5 hours because it's cold outside and I think they want to kick me out. Should I go to my mom and apologize or try to find something else? I'm hoping some prince charming in shining armor will come and save me so I always walk around and smile at people but so far nobody has asked me out or offered to sweep me off my feet and treat me like a princess.. are there really no gentlemen left in this world that see a lonely woman sleeping in the cold and don't want to help her? Were all those story book fantasies lies because it sure feels like it. I have always believed it was a man's job to look after me (a woman) and give us children and bring home the bacon while I cook it and ride my horses.. I guess that's too much to ask..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    pics
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    You don’t know me hun, but why would your mom be so mad for you going off your meds? Seems like there’s more to it, unless your parents are barbarians.
    we dont accept the product when the seal is broken.
    Originally posted by Grylls pics

I can't take pictures my phone got stolen! I'm still at the library, I hid behind a shelf and they closed it and locked me inside but it's warm and the computers still work

Originally posted by Technologist You don’t know me hun, but why would your mom be so mad for you going off your meds? Seems like there’s more to it, unless your parents are barbarians.

I faked a mental illness to get on them and I didn't need them so in her eyes I was 'scamming' the government but the only reason I got on those stupid pills that just made me sleep and gain weight was because of the bs with my ex and him dumping me and parading his new girlfriend all over facebook

It's not fair, he gets a good life with the stupid bitch he cheated on me with and I end up a laughing stock and sleeping in a library.. great
    Nice alt
    Originally posted by Grylls pics
    Originally posted by Mythighslookslikethenightsky5555 I can't take pictures my phone got stolen!

Then wrap up well tonight, arctic freeze coming.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    are there really no gentlemen left in this world that see a lonely woman sleeping in the cold and don't want to help her? Were all those story book fantasies lies because it sure feels like it. I have always believed it was a man's job to look after me (a woman) and give us children and bring home the bacon while I cook it and ride my horses.. I guess that's too much to ask..

This only happens if you're under 25.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Mythighslookslikethenightsky5555 I'm hoping some prince charming in shining armor will come and save me so I always walk around and smile at people but so far nobody has asked me out or offered to sweep me off my feet and treat me like a princess.. are there really no gentlemen left in this world that see a lonely woman sleeping in the cold and don't want to help her?

There's lots of single guys, but you sound like you're waiting for a 6'3" millionaire bodybuilder.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life There's lots of single guys, but you sound like you're waiting for a 6'3" millionaire bodybuilder.

Id be satisfied with a naked, pot bellied, male with ED, that tembers what its like going the shape of your bodies around each other and feeling the warmth lull you into a restful sleep. The mere touch of hot flesh and the clean smell of 1001 body parts can be one of the most erotic experiences human beings can ever have the privledge of knowing. (Good Lord -- the sexual contact after this type closeness will probably nebet be known by the new generations of bip bam, thank ya bish.
     Acolyte
    Sounds like you better go apologize to your mother and start proving to her you're getting your life back on track.
    Originally posted by  Sounds like you better go apologize to your mother and start proving to her you're getting your life back on track.

Then come back here and post naked pics...we'll then decide if we are willing to take you in.

Based on the low quality avatar though it's unlikely unless you are one of those 'butterface' ones.
    Well that didn't go too well.

I got woken up to the police saying I broke in and I had to tell them I got locked inside and I have anxiety about setting off an alarm so I didn't leave and I just fell asleep waiting for someone to show up.

They took me to the mental hospital and gave me some weird gown that doesn't fit me. It was weird because when I walked in I instantly recognized someone I know from town but they were just getting out so i'm in here with a bunch of old people that don't even know how to use facebook. They just stare at the TV all day and eat toast.

They forced me to take my meds so i'm probably gonna have a nap soon, I don't know when the doctor is supposed to talk to me but I feel trapped in here and my mom isn't picking up the phone. At least I'm warm and theres internet access (monitered)

Originally posted by tee hee hee are there really no gentlemen left in this world that see a lonely woman sleeping in the cold and don't want to help her? Were all those story book fantasies lies because it sure feels like it. I have always believed it was a man's job to look after me (a woman) and give us children and bring home the bacon while I cook it and ride my horses.. I guess that's too much to ask..

This only happens if you're under 25.

I turn 30 this year

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life There's lots of single guys, but you sound like you're waiting for a 6'3" millionaire bodybuilder.

Just someone that will accept me..
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Mythighslookslikethenightsky5555 Just someone that will accept me..

Fonaplats is single.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Become a cam girl or go to bitcoinsforjob on reddit. You can score some cash by showing things off, and plenty of men that will "support" you for sex etc. Good luck!
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Fonaplats is single.

Does he like horses?
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Mythighslookslikethenightsky5555 Does he like horses?

I like horse-power.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Call my child.
    (937) 522-1751

Let this global force for good protect you.
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    you are 30 years old and still living with your mother?

I mean before
Jump to Top