User Controls

I destroy a gang outpost

Ghost Black Hole
    Homeless lesbian meth whores that consume old phones and broken pipes and eat your soul. They tried to eat mine but I consumed them first.

this is....the legend of the CARDBOARD BOX FORT!!!!

. The heads are all flailing wild tonight , I saw this girl that looked underaged weaing very ratty unfitting clothes tearing apart a bunch of walkie talkies in the middle of a dirty construction site at dusk. I heard a loud noise and looked up the boulevard only to see a MASSIVE cardboard fort of epic proportions built over a concrete meridian next to the KFC and there was a half naked obsese woman that had dark hollow eyes and looked like a demonic "WAT" woman and she screamed "THIS IS MY CARDBOARD BOX FORT!!" every time a person walked by.

also its next to a KFC and its been there for like a week.. there are more popping up randomly too.

So I decided to destroy it!!!!!!! GROVE STREET MOTHAFUCKAS!! FUCK THE LESBIAN MAFIA WOOP WOOP!!!!

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I, too, am a victim of the lesbian mafia. #MeToo
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    "Homeless lesbian meth whores"

Sounds like the start to a pretty good erotic text file
Jump to Top