User Controls

Pro life fucking up traffic in San Francisco?

SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Walk for life.. the rest of us sit in traffic
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I'm firmly anti-choice and anti-life.

I don't want anyone to get what they want.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    so that's why my insta-serfs were slow delivering my groceries.

I suppose I won't withhold their dinner tonight.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Mel Gibson Houston
    On one hand I like killing children, on the other hand I'm opposed to giving women a choice
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Mel Gibson On one hand I like killing children, on the other hand I'm opposed to giving women a choice

solution is real simple.

abort those who want to keep their babies and forcefully inseminate those who dont.
    Originally posted by Lanny so that's why my insta-serfs were slow delivering my groceries.

I suppose I won't withhold their dinner tonight.

LOL wait wut? dinner meaning their tip money?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes LOL wait wut? dinner meaning their tip money?

Yeah, I'm just joking, but I always feel kinda bad using instacart because you can tell the people doing the shopping/delivery are too poor to ever actually use the service themselves. Like it would be nice to live in a society where all my transactions are with my economic peers rather than people I'm indirectly exploiting (or less often, are indirectly exploiting me).
    Uber is fucking us drivers. they used to give us 95-105 bucks for 30-40 rides in 4 days or 90 dollars for Friday Saturday And Sunday for 30 rides.

now they have this stupid rip off gimmick. 20 rides is 15 bucks. 30 is 25 bucks. 40 is 50 bucks. you now have to drive 80 people for 90 bucks.

I can't survive with this fucking shit. Everyone should boycott them mother fuckers.
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    I say start a nuclear war in San Fran and see which breed of coach roach survives
    Originally posted by Pillpopper I say start a nuclear war in San Fran and see which breed of coach roach survives

Our roaches are small. We have Asian and German. they look almost identical. but we have these huge black ones called Asian Water Beatles but they're farther out where grapes and orchards are. they don't like coming inside homes. it's too dry for them. They were brought out to eat the decayed fruit and burrow to aerate the soil. but they're gross as fuck.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Uber is fucking us drivers. they used to give us 95-105 bucks for 30-40 rides in 4 days or 90 dollars for Friday Saturday And Sunday for 30 rides.

now they have this stupid rip off gimmick. 20 rides is 15 bucks. 30 is 25 bucks. 40 is 50 bucks. you now have to drive 80 people for 90 bucks.

I can't survive with this fucking shit. Everyone should boycott them mother fuckers.

damn thats pretty bad
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby damn thats pretty bad

It's really fucked. Its like "Hey, fuck you.. we're paying you between 400-600 less a month. go find another Job if you dont like this"

this is why all drivers should just stop driving for them until they bring it back.

and I had such a good sit down with a guy at the Green light hub. then this shit happens

Uber used to be really rewarding for a job driving all day. now I just stress when I'm driving. dirty fucking new Management
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    This is what happens when you don't have unions
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes It's really fucked. Its like "Hey, fuck you.. we're paying you between 400-600 less a month. go find another Job if you dont like this"

this is why all drivers should just stop driving for them until they bring it back.

and I had such a good sit down with a guy at the Green light hub. then this shit happens

Uber used to be really rewarding for a job driving all day. now I just stress when I'm driving. dirty fucking new Management

lul, this is the sort of thing taxi drivers were complaining about when uber got popular
    Originally posted by Lanny This is what happens when you don't have unions

Agrees. and we were talking about forming one. then the dude that was getting everyone to do so, suddenly never showed up at the airport again. My guess is they shitcanned him (Deactivated)
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Why don't you get some illegal Mexicans to drive your car for you when you're off, so as to increase your income?
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Uber is fucking us drivers. they used to give us 95-105 bucks for 30-40 rides in 4 days or 90 dollars for Friday Saturday And Sunday for 30 rides.

be an uber killer. follow everyome thats dropped off by an uber to their house and kill them. once the detective found out the connection, thejir going to advice everyone to stop using uber.
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Our roaches are small. We have Asian and German. they look almost identical. but we have these huge black ones called Asian Water Beatles but they're farther out where grapes and orchards are. they don't like coming inside homes. it's too dry for them. They were brought out to eat the decayed fruit and burrow to aerate the soil. but they're gross as fuck.

racist.
Jump to Top