User Controls

Vertigo location

SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    I'm in front of the exterior shot of Hitchcock's film vertigo on Buena Vista east above Haight Ashbury. I'll take a photo
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Pics or it didn't happen.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

The exterior of the sanatorium where Scottie is treated was a real sanatorium, St. Joseph's Hospital, located at 355 Buena Vista East, across from Buena Vista Park. The complex has been converted into condominiums and the building, built in 1928, is on the National Register of Historic Places.

The Hospital is a condo now. It's above Haight Ashbury behind Buena Vista Park at the top of the park.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Verified that it happened.

Good show, old bean.

I actually haven't watched that movie in years... I ever-so-vaguely remember brief parts of it.

But I am aware that it's one of the most classic movies ever made, directed by one of the most universally appreciated directors, of all time.

I'm putting it on my "to watch (again)" TODO list.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes

The exterior of the sanatorium where Scottie is treated was a real sanatorium, St. Joseph's Hospital, located at 355 Buena Vista East, across from Buena Vista Park. The complex has been converted into condominiums and the building, built in 1928, is on the National Register of Historic Places.

The Hospital is a condo now. It's above Haight Ashbury behind Buena Vista Park at the top of the park.

You are in serious need of a 'man'icure. 😄
    Originally posted by cupocheer You are in serious need of a 'man'icure. 😄

You cure men, Wut? :/
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Only a male would allow his cuticles to get in that shape.😎
Jump to Top