User Controls

So I told my mom to suck my dick last night...

Item 9 African Astronaut
    OF COIRSE, OBVIOISLY, IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING I don't litterally want my mom to suck my dick... but yeah, i was like "go suck my dick" (cause she was beijg a bitch, of coiurse, ....does it even need saying)

I acted like i didn't mean too... but i did... "suck my dick mom"

bitch needs to fuck off and have somebidy tell her to suck their dick sometikes,mys know?

If she memtions it later like it matters i'll call jer a Fudgepacker or some other equal nonsense.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i’ll suck ur moms dick and everyone else’s dicks in here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Did your mommy threaten to kick you out of her basement yet?
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Item 9 OF COIRSE, OBVIOISLY, IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING I don't litterally want my mom to suck my dick… but yeah, i was like "go suck my dick" (cause she was beijg a bitch, of coiurse, ….does it even need saying)

I acted like i didn't mean too… but i did… "suck my dick mom"

bitch needs to fuck off and have somebidy tell her to suck their dick sometikes,mys know?

If she memtions it later like it matters i'll call jer a Fudgepacker or some other equal nonsense.

Plebe
    I have waved my dick at my mom once
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Under 5yrs old doesn't count^
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Moms ain't even shit tho!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Lol

I remember fighting with my mom when I was 15

How old you nigga?
    Ghost Black Hole
    My mom would just cry because I was smoking meth and hanging out with hookers
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost My mom would just cry because I was smoking meth and hanging out with hookers

Hanging out with hookers and smoking meth do be fly tho!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Well, did she?
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    I remember Mom slapping me on the side of my head, for smoking pot, and riding my motorcycle.. She tried to switch me later, but I just laughed at her.. She never bothered to physically attack me again..
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I just came.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I remember Mom slapping me on the side of my head, for smoking pot, and riding my motorcycle.. She tried to switch me later, but I just laughed at her.. She never bothered to physically attack me again..

Did she make you pick out your own SWITCH and if it wasn't THORNY enough, she'd go and pick out the MOST THORNY OF ALL THE SWITCHES?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Under 5yrs old doesn't count^

Yeah toddler mothers are way too common a thing these days...

We need to take active measures against it.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Medina

TFW reality is actually as perverse as the most disturbing depths of my imagination...
    Originally posted by Archer513 How old you nigga?
Jump to Top