User Controls

Life is annoying...

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    And ur annoying, too. Fuck you.
    Working as intended
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    It's frightening

im gonna be short of cash for bills for the first time. I have to pause on car payment. sending red flags out on FICO.

Does this Fivvr thing still exist? can I really make some quick money, visually whoring myself on it?
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    You know what annoys me?

Government shut downs when i want my tax check

Cheap Cling wrap that simply rips then sticks to your hands instead of the thing your covering or it sucks so much you cant peal off square piece it comes off in slivers.

Paper towels that stick to my food

Toasters that burn bread instead of toast it

Dogs that piss in your house

Kids that use all your data for wifi and mobile hot spots

People that hum or smack loudly while eating

Kids wrestling and at exactly the point you make the most important cut while cutting your hair, squeel loudly and you cut half way up your head making cut that a lesbian trying to look like a man would have.

And the spelling of the word salmon
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych You know what annoys me?

Government shut downs when i want my tax check

Cheap Cling wrap that simply rips then sticks to your hands instead of the thing your covering or it sucks so much you cant peal off square piece it comes off in slivers.

Paper towels that stick to my food

Toasters that burn bread instead of toast it

Dogs that piss in your house

Kids that use all your data for wifi and mobile hot spots

People that hum or smack loudly while eating

Kids wrestling and at exactly the point you make the most important cut while cutting your hair, squeel loudly and you cut half way up your head making cut that a lesbian trying to look like a man would have.

And the spelling of the word salmon

american spelling annoys me

cling film ok, but i thought you called it shrink wrap?

and check? it’s spelt cheque
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    shrink wrap is the plastic that shrinks when you heat it
    Shrink wrap. Like saran wrap
    yeah, I used shrink wrap at a warehouse I worked in. you walk around a stack of boxes with this giant roll of plastic wrap from bottom to the top, and then when you're done, you take what looks like a hair drier and you blow really hot air onto it and it shrinks up. which is weird. I would think cold would shrink it and heat would expand.

it's backward science.
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes yeah, I used shrink wrap at a warehouse I worked in. you walk around a stack of boxes with this giant roll of plastic wrap from bottom to the top, and then when you're done, you take what looks like a hair drier and you blow really hot air onto it and it shrinks up. which is weird. I would think cold would shrink it and heat would expand.

it's backward science.

That is going to be my hell, just add me driving with large semi trucks passing on either side in the rain and todays rap blaring in my ears...ah yes hell will certainly be just that lol
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych That is going to be my hell, just add me driving with large semi trucks passing on either side in the rain and todays rap blaring in my ears…ah yes hell will certainly be just that lol

one semi in the back and one hanging in your lane in the front.. for miles and miles.

But what Kind of Trucker listens to rap?
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes one semi in the back and one hanging in your lane in the front.. for miles and miles.

But what Kind of Trucker listens to rap?

Idk i figured it would be blasting in my ears as i shrink wrap boxes and drive...see its hell so they can do that there lol. I doubt the truckers will hear it. Theyll be in their trucks blasting patsy cline...im sure ill hear that lightly behind the rap as well hehe
    Ospirio Yung Blood
    I’m going to kill myself when people stop posting in this thread
    Originally posted by Ospirio I’m going to kill myself when people stop posting in this thread

Shut the fuck up with your cry for help.
    Originally posted by Ospirio I’m going to kill myself when people stop posting in this thread

why wait?
Jump to Top