User Controls

My novelty domain expired :(

Lanny Bird of Courage
    RIP "themurderingghostthatyoucannotign.org"
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    wrong forum

someone ban this faggit
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    woah there buddy, you seem kinda hostile. What's wrong bud?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I was able to get my full name (first and last) as a .com domain the other day.

I was absolutely flabbergasted that it was available.

The .ca equivalent has been taken for years.

It's definitely been the highlight of my month.
     Acolyte
    Hilarious how zok accidentally let the zoklet domain expire for a few days. I could have grabbed it right there, but I gave the poor dumb kid a break. Long live octlet?
    Ghost Black Hole
    O.o
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Lanny RIP "themurderingghostthatyoucannotign.org"

I’ve let several novelty domains expire over the years. Sometimes you gotta move on.

Originally posted by  Hilarious how zok accidentally let the zoklet domain expire for a few days. I could have grabbed it right there, but I gave the poor dumb kid a break. Long live octlet?

So? Not like you can do or access anything with it.
     Acolyte
    Originally posted by Ajax So? Not like you can do or access anything with it.

Sure I could have. I could have set up an e-mail server on it at zoklet.net and then made a derzok@zoklet.net e-mail account on it and then went around to all zok's favorite places he registered with that account and used the password reset tools there to reset all his passwords.

*taps head*
    Originally posted by  Sure I could have. I could have set up an e-mail server on it at zoklet.net and then made a derzok@zoklet.net e-mail account on it and then went around to all zok's favorite places he registered with that account and used the password reset tools there to reset all his passwords.

*taps head*

You’ve mentioned that before. Surely, one would change the registered email address at all of one’s favorite sites before letting a domain expire. And yes, I called you Shirley.
     Acolyte
    Lanny has also made some very critical errors, but he doesn't know it yet.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Are you gonna show him the error of his ways Specs?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Technologist Are you gonna show him the error of his ways Specs?

*psst* it's because he's lying
    Technologist victim of incest
    *psst*
    I know. He’s a big bullshitter. That’s why I called his bluff!
     Acolyte
    People always want the proof, but by then their arse has already been kicked. It's a catch 22.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Ajax You’ve mentioned that before. Surely, one would change the registered email address at all of one’s favorite sites before letting a domain expire. And yes, I called you Shirley.

Hey ajax, didn't realize you was here as well. How's it going pal? Not seen you since zoklet iirc.

Originally posted by  People always want the proof, but by then their arse has already been kicked. It's a catch 22.

Why you using the English spelling of ass?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by  People always want the proof, but by then their arse has already been kicked. It's a catch 22.

Actually it's an excuse you came up with to cover your lie :)
    Originally posted by Narc Hey ajax, didn't realize you was here as well. How's it going pal? Not seen you since zoklet iirc.

That must have been someone else. I went by a different handle back in those days.
    Originally posted by Ajax That must have been someone else. I went by a different handle back in those days.

Oh okay, sure I remember an ajax on zoklet tho.

Anyone else recall? Or am I just high

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Narc Oh okay, sure I remember an ajax on zoklet tho.

Anyone else recall? Or am I just high

I'm glad you brought that up, because I've been wanting to ask that myself.

I don't recognize the name from Zoklet, but he's a quality poster here all the same... I don't much care where he came from... But, I am curious though...

Ajax, were you on Zoklet? And if so, did you have a different user name?

Also, is your username in honor of the Ancient Greek dude? Or, by any chance, is it based on the show Duckman? There was an Ajax on that show...
Jump to Top