User Controls

Brooklyn truck driver claims 298 million powerball win

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6633243/Brooklyn-truck-driver-claims-298-million-Powerball-win-reveals-quit-job.html
    A Brooklyn truck driver who won $298million in the New York Powerball immediately quit his job and screamed 'I'm rich!' when he found out the news.

Dave Johnson, 56, had been sick for days, but knew he had to go back to work in order to get paid on December 26.

The Jamaica native first went to the gas station where he fills up his truck every day and then, with the $5 in his pocket, decided to pay the Powerball lottery.

Looks like a nice guy. Imagine how many fine white girls he's going to be able to fuck now. Take that FBI! Fascists.
    Lucky bastard. At least he acted "normal"...it's annoying when these idiots who win say shit like "it wont change me " or "im going to keep working"...fuck that bullshit.

I'd be also saying "18-25yr old hotties...send in your applications now, paying $1000 a day for top candidates".
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Boo would donate his winnings towards building a wall.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    That sounds awesome, some ordinary working stiff. Nice.

Unfortunately lottery winners have a real bad track record of eventually winding up dead broke within just a few years after the neighbours, fast women and accountants land.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by stl1 Boo would donate his winnings towards building a wall.

Highly doubt it! One more brick in the wall would mean one less whore in the ____ . (Dont know what to rhyme it with) 😡
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    "on his balls."

lol
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    😆😆
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life That sounds awesome, some ordinary working stiff. Nice.

Unfortunately lottery winners have a real bad track record of eventually winding up dead broke within just a few years after the neighbours, fast women and accountants land.

True story, I met one.
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6633243/Brooklyn-truck-driver-claims-298-million-Powerball-win-reveals-quit-job.html

Looks like a nice guy. Imagine how many fine white girls he's going to be able to fuck now. Take that FBI! Fascists.

thats hawt
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    It would be great if he'd donate some money to the black panthers. There's nothing the FBI faggots can do about it either.
    Originally posted by stl1 Boo would donate his winnings towards building a wall.

Yup...around my 5.7 million $ home.
Jump to Top