User Controls

One in 50 Americans is transgender according to CDC

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Nearly one in 50 US high school students considers themself transgender, and more than a third of those say they attempted suicide in the previous year, according to the first study of its kind by a government agency released on Thursday.

Those transgender students are the frequent victims of violence and bullying, threatened at school and on their way to and from home, said the study by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

The report is the first released by the government health agency delving into transgender-related questions among a large number of students, experts said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6629979/Nearly-one-50-US-teen-students-selves-transgender-government-reports.html

So, how much of YOUR country is considered transgender? What percentage of your country is trannies?
    HTS highlight reel
    Kek. 2%.

Please don't tell me you think 2% of the population is alarming.
    omn5;pvl Houston
    Zok is a nigger
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Kids are retards
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by omn5;pvl considering the base population rate is around 0.3% this means that at least 1.7% of american high school students are delusional

Or it means that the base population rate is on tge rise as people become more accepting and technology progresses to allow more successful transitions. Mitigating the downsides of a transition, allowing for more people to feel comfortable with identifying as the opposite gender. 🤔

Not that I'm saying none of them are delusional/transtrenders. But there are surely other factors that play into that disparity.
    omn5;pvl Houston
    Zok is a nigger
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    "One in 50 Americans is transgender according to CDC"

OP, you have this whole thread fkd up, don't you?

1 in 50 Americans (topic) is not the same thing as 1 in 50 Americans are high school students (lead in).

Transexual is not the dame thing as those identifying ad gay in the gay communities.

Are you only advertising for transgenders of high school age (majority are minors) -- are you projecting your pedophile tendencies -- at age 50 you should have some common sense (I am.attempting to be lenient.)
    Ghost Black Hole
    I wish it was 100% and we had cloning technology so we didn't need CIS gender female WHORES to make children anymore
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't know what to do with this information other than lol
    Originally posted by aldra I don't know what to do with this information other than lol

it means that if none of the 49 people you know is a tranny,

then YOU are a tranny.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    transracial transhuman
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny it means that if none of the 49 people you know is a tranny,

then YOU are a tranny.

WRONG

wouldn't it mean you were claiming a GLBTQX...high school affiliation?
    Originally posted by cupocheer WRONG

wouldn't it mean you were claiming a GLBTQX…high school affiliation?

the alternative is to admit the statistic is wrong.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the alternative is to admit the statistic is wrong.

ah ha ... but, which one?

The one posted for this thread or the actual CDC Stat?
    Originally posted by cupocheer ah ha … but, which one?

The one posted for this thread or the actual CDC Stat?

they're all derived from the same thimg.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they're all derived from the same thimg.

"derived" and "horribly manipulated" are not synonymous
    Originally posted by cupocheer "derived" and "horribly manipulated" are not synonymous

because you dont have the raw nerves and the raw gritt to process raw data.

every data thats been labelled 'scientifique' has been manipulated, or worse,

mollested.
    CDC also said back in the early 80s we'd have an aids epidemic by now...
Jump to Top