User Controls

Indiana man who 'raped, murdered and Ate his ex-girlfriend's brain, heart and lungs' is planning an insanity defense'

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6629843/Insanity-defense-planned-gruesome-Indiana-slaying.html

Attorneys for an Indiana man accused of sexually assaulting, fatally stabbing and partially cannibalizing his ex-girlfriend's body plan to argue at trial he was insane at the time.

Newly filed court documents reveal that two psychiatrists will examine 37-year-old Joseph Oberhansley to determine whether he was legally insane at the time of the grisly attack four years ago.

The same psychiatrists are required to testify at Oberhansley's trial, which is scheduled to begin on August 19.

Clearly the work of a violent non-white predator that should've never been allowed to roam the streets of Indiana.

What a savage beast.

EDIT: on a more serious note, shouldn't they be analyzing his DNA in order to find out if he was really the perpetrator? I think he may have been framed.

If not, his DNA may be useful in creating a race of zombies for the zombie apocalypse.

EDIT2:
    During his initial hearing in days after his arrest, Oberhansley interrupted the proceeding by announcing his name was 'Zeus Brown' and told the judge, 'You have the wrong guy.'

I think they may have the wrong guy. Zeus Brown doesn't sound like the name of someone that would do something like this.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]

Weirdo looking couple.
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life

Weirdo looking couple.

On the photo on the left he looks just like one of my uncles
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria On the photo on the left he looks just like one of my uncles

The GF looks just like my Step-Mom.

Wouldn't mind too much hearing she got eaten.
     Acolyte
    His initial defense was that he was starving to death.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life

Weirdo looking couple.

She looks like me in 20 years. 😅
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Her head was ginormous. Looks rather filling. I can see why he could only eat part of it.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    ^^^ that was a defense mechanism ... to avoid the horrible feelings provoked by this horrific crime. What a tragic death for that woman and for her friends and family to find any semblance of peace. Very sad news. I hate the news.

Weirdo looking couple.

if it wasnt for the beard and hairs, i wont be able to tell which is the man and which is the woman.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if it wasnt for the beard and hairs, i wont be able to tell which is the man and which is the woman.

Sniff their crotches.. That should be a teller..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Sniff their crotches.. That should be a teller..

gropping is easier.
Jump to Top