User Controls

Killing cops, democrats, judges, etc

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I have no plans on doing this, of course. I just wanted to bitch and moan a little. Why do these mass shooters always target random people whose only crimes was shitty taste in music or a terrible fashion sense? I mean, some may be democrats, and that should be punishable by death, but why not start with the bigwigs?

I just don't get it. It seems like so much killing is wasted effort. It must be just that blacks are the only ones with the ballz to kill cops most of the time. Black lives matter and all that.... And sometimes they're justified. A lot of the times, cops unfairly target blacks that aren't doing anything wrong. So the killing is sometimes justified, even if the ones they kill aren't the ones that committed the crime against innocent african americans.

I just see it as, even the score. Makes sense. They have made it illegal for whites to defend themselves against non-whites, and whites are constantly stupid enough to get triggered into reacting in ways towards non whites triggering them which gets them locked up. But can you blame them? Patriotic whites need to rise up and start killing politicians, mostly left leaning ones, and judges, and prosecutors, and cops, and CEOS, instead of attacking innocent people. That white dude that shot up the synagogue recently, killing some crusty old jedis... That was stupid. Waste of a potential good vigilante. Why didn't he target someone that's really doing harm? Like the fake news media, the talking heads that work for it, the rich liberals calling for attacks on the catholic students.. People like that. All I'm saying is, they should choose better targets. In an ideal world, nobody needs to get assassinated or killed in any other manner, and we'd achieve a stable population that doesn't grow out of control with every useless herd-mentality having shitwig pooping out ten babies like idiocracy.

All these morons that now want people to "like" them on facebook, "follow" other people on instagram. I mean, the name itself, facebook, hints at being materialistic and narcissistic. "follow" someone on facebook hints that you're a narcissist or a retard that has to be lead around by someone else. In most cases, these "followers" and people that desire to be followed, are narcissists or useless herd-mentality having dipshits that are happy with a police-state in which nobody has any real rights or freedoms.

Who else should they kill? I don't know. Just pick better targets for fuck sake. Someone should use FX makeup and make themselves look african american, and then go beat up some of those catholic kids while shouting liberal/democrat propaganda at them, get the ball rolling. Molotov everything while you're at it. We'll never reach habitable planets that we can relax on while tripping on shrooms and smoking weed... Humanity is doomed, because people are always killing the wrong mofos. It's all staged, I guess.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Because those people are not important in any way they are just cogs in the machine.

Might as well take out as many as possible indiscriminately
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Because those people are not important in any way they are just cogs in the machine.

Might as well take out as many as possible indiscriminately

You have a point. But mass shootings don't usually result with many dead. A couple dozen at best. Besides, even if the talking heads and other retards don't seem important, or aren't really considered important, I guarantee you the message that would be sent by doing this would be quite significant. Think about it, unlike a genocide or specific terrorist attacks and catastrophes, you can't just declare martial law over these kinds of killings. You have to accept them, and they'd be fairly easy to get away with.

EDIT: Forgot to mention stalking and killing FBI agents, too. DEA is just meh. I don't really mind them. Might be fun to rob them and pants them though.

Besides, Martin Luther King was PsyOps'd by the FBI hardcore, they even tried to convince him to commit suicide. They're terribly evil.
    Cliffnotes bitch
    Ghost Black Hole
    You have to get the high score
    omn5;pvl Houston
    Zok is a nigger
Jump to Top