User Controls

Squirrels are incredible runners, jumpers and climbers...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, they especially stand out in winter time with the lack of vegetation around to conceal them... & they're quite easy to spot in contrast to the snow, rather than the ground... isn't it especially pleasing to watch them while they're fun- lovingly messing around in the trees? 👍❤
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The ability to see them in the winter makes them easier to shoot. A pump BB gun works well and is relatively silent so the neighbors don't complain. Right across the fence in the front yard my neighbor has three large oaks and a walnut tree. Them rodents always be romping around.

I wouldn't have thought that there would be a lot of squirrels hanging around Motel 6's.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    whenever I'm walking buy a squirrel i always think their going to bite me because they are barking at me. Also in my hood we have foxes, theres on specifically that I think is a neighbors pet, that wears a mini football helmet and a cape, totally freaks me out when i see him dashing around and ducking behind bush's in the middle of the night when im out for a walk.

like im being stalked
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Put down the crack pipe!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby whenever I'm walking buy a squirrel i always think their going to bite me because they are barking at me. Also in my hood we have foxes, theres on specifically that I think is a neighbors pet, that wears a mini football helmet and a cape, totally freaks me out when i see him dashing around and ducking behind bush's in the middle of the night when im out for a walk.

like im being stalked

Barman, I'll have a pint of what he's on...
    Ghost Black Hole
    One climbed right up to my 3rd floor window and looked inside
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Were you playing with yourself at the time?
    Ghost Black Hole
    No I was smoking weed and blew some his way
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Squirrels have tiny little hands, just like raccoons. Disgusting. :/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    and trump
    Originally posted by Ghost and trump

That's President Trump...show some respect plural.
    Ghost Black Hole
    NOT MY POTUS
    Originally posted by Ghost NOT MY POTUS

Irrelevant, if you want respect for your pronouns you have to first demonstrate the ability to be respectful yourself.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Irrelevant, if you want respect for your pronouns you have to first demonstrate the ability to be respectful yourself.

Respect thyself if ye desire respect from others.

Citing: "not MY potus" is disrespectful to your own plurality.
    Originally posted by cupocheer Respect thyself if ye desire respect from others.

Desiring respect from others for yourself...that's a sign of neediness and faggotness...hence why all this "plurals" want it.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by stl1 The ability to see them in the winter makes them easier to shoot. A pump BB gun works well and is relatively silent so the neighbors don't complain. Right across the fence in the front yard my neighbor has three large oaks and a walnut tree. Them rodents always be romping around.

I wouldn't have thought that there would be a lot of squirrels hanging around Motel 6's.

Stop being harsh to the tree rats...
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Desiring respect from others for yourself…that's a sign of neediness and faggotness…hence why all this "plurals" want it.

"IF" --- comprehension, please.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by cupocheer "IF" — comprehension, please.

You signed on for comprehension???
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Squirrels have tiny little hands, just like raccoons. Disgusting. :/

fucking a, i saw the fattest possum i've ever seen in my life the other night when my friend was driving me home, thing was fat af, total wobble bottom. I'm sure he did have lil hands tho, my mama used to always tell me when i was a child that i must of been a raccoon in another life because of they way that I eat my food.

Jump to Top