User Controls

Do you use Chrome?

Tokolosh Yung Blood
    If you're using Chrome, I suggest you check out the link below:

chr0me users gets pwn3d
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Old. I use fyafawx anyway.
    Tokolosh Yung Blood
    did you just backpeddle this troll to announce your use of a different browser in the gayest way possible?

also saying 'Old' like some sort of elitist heker (le metasploit masta) is a bit redundant when it works on the most updated version of chrome dont you think?
    did you just backpeddle this troll to announce your use of a different browser in the gayest way possible?

also saying 'Old' like some sort of elitist heker (le metasploit masta) is a bit redundant when it works on the most updated version of chrome dont you think?

I edited my post to save your troll idiot. And the reason i say old is because it's old news to me. Just felt that if i was going to edit my post might as well mention that i use firefox since the OP was "Do you use Chrome?" Who gives a shit if i spell it in phonetics. Don't fucking flatter yourself by thinking i need to back paddle out of anything. What's funny is also how you immediately associate me saying old with how i am somehow implying i'm an elitist hacker.

Besides this has little to do with hacking, it's a bug and you're a troll, end of story.
    Tokolosh Yung Blood

• log onto nis to drop some harmless Half Baked banter
    • get a tirade of emotional lamenting

haha only joking nigga express yourself
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh snap!
    • log onto nis to drop some harmless Half Baked banter
    • get a tirade of emotional lamenting

haha only joking nigga express yourself

I am furious.

ATM I'm using COCKodile.
    But now I'm not. I'm using Ghostery.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    nope, chromodo
    https://www.comodo.com/home/browsers-toolbars/chromodo-private-internet-browser.php
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I use a modified Chrome engine, and when I load the URL, I get a blank page with no error. Interesting it does that, because it's not supposed to.
    I use a modified Chrome engine, and when I load the URL, I get a blank page with no error. Interesting it does that, because it's not supposed to.
    So you post with one of those.

So you post with one of those.

I'm not really into cars but dang that engine looks sexy.
    It better be sexy, SpectraL apparently browses the web with it.
    It better be sexy, SpectraL apparently browses the web with it.

It's a web browser called Maxthon, made by the Chinese. It got good reviews on the Net. But after careful examination of its traffic, I've discovered it has a hidden service in it which impersonates a legitimate certificate in order to capture credentials/passwords, and then it sends the info off to a server in China. It has since been eliminated.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

A Chinese browser

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Daily reminder null terminated strings were probably the single worst decision in the history of computer programming and Denis Richie's death _almost_ deserved to be ignored in the wake of Jobs biting it for that curse upon the world.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    What the hell is that supposed to do anyways
    What the hell is that supposed to do anyways

I tried it on Opera. If you hover or click the link, it crashes the page and makes you have to reload the page.
    I tried it on Opera. If you hover or click the link, it crashes the page and makes you have to reload the page.
    Now try it on a real computer.
Jump to Top