User Controls

when pedosexuality is inevitably decriminalized

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    How many are you going to have a loli gf 🖐️
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    probably nun
    Ghost Black Hole
    Pedos are just plurals with childish identities which is why they fall in love with children and are attracted to them.
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria How many are you going to have a loli gf 🖐️

I would like to see you fall into an industrial size meat grinder you sick fuck.
    HTS highlight reel
    I was gonna make a joke about wanting a shota bf, but nah. 😅
    Originally posted by HTS I was gonna make a joke about wanting a shota bf, but nah. 😅

I thought when he had his home towed he moved into a sandcastle somewhere and the ocean took him away one evening.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    i want to fuck your dna
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box i want to fuck your dna

WAT?
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes WAT?

yes, let's stop beating around brass tacks. it's not about flesh, or mammalian domination perversions. I want to fuck your DNA, inject it with my vision for the future. let us stop at nothing to destroy everything!
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box yes, let's stop beating around brass tacks. it's not about flesh, or mammalian domination perversions. I want to fuck your DNA, inject it with my vision for the future. let us stop at nothing to destroy everything!

And I want an army of unicorns to impale all of the NAMBLA and Pedo's of the world. but prolly not gonna happen as this wont happen.

like EVA!
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes And I want an army of unicorns to impale all of the NAMBLA and Pedo's of the world. but prolly not gonna happen as this wont happen.

like EVA!

i will be fucking your children before they even exist!
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box i will be fucking your children before they even exist!

that makes you a faggot because I plan on having boys only. since you can chose a gender these days. I will have them work my farm.
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes that makes you a faggot because I plan on having boys only. since you can chose a gender these days. I will have them work my farm.

after i am done with them your wife will give birth to only a grey, lifeless sludge that overtakes everything it touches, tainting the world with its existence.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box after i am done with them your wife will give birth to only a grey, lifeless sludge that overtakes everything it touches, tainting the world with its existence.

I'll put it in a glass box and show it off at circus' for a dollar a peep.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box after i am done with them your wife will give birth to only a grey, lifeless sludge that overtakes everything it touches, tainting the world with its existence.

funny junk is blocked in my country (praise allah)
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box funny junk is blocked in my country (praise allah)

Loser.
    Originally posted by HTS Loser.

you got any more DANK MAYMAYS from funnyjunk you disgusting ginger faggot?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box you got any more DANK MAYMAYS from funnyjunk you disgusting ginger faggot?

Why so hostile? Did I hit a nerve, loser.~

UwU
    Originally posted by HTS Why so hostile? Did I hit a nerve, loser.~

UwU

you are afraid of hostility, you were not made for the desert sun!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top