User Controls

Quoting infinityshock posts is preserving totse history while Lanny tries to erase it

Ghost Black Hole
    HE IS TRYING TO ERASE TOTSE HISTORY EVERYONE!!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    good.
    Ghost Black Hole
    HE'S A HISTORY ERASER
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Of things that you could care about preserving I personally feel Jill's posts are fairly low as fuck on the list but hey thats just me
    BECAUSE LANNY, PREFERS HERSTORY.
    Ghost Black Hole
    ALL HISTORY IS VALID
    LANNYS WAR ON HISTORY
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mmQ Of things that you could care about preserving I personally feel Jill's posts are fairly low as fuck on the list but hey thats just me
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Niggas tearing down Southern history, should be discussed first..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Niggas tearing down Southern history, should be discussed first..

no its too late.

america wont have a history anymore. its all herstory from now on.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no its too late.

america wont have a history anymore. its all herstory from now on.

Nigs new made up history.. Writing a whole new book..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Nigs new made up history.. Writing a whole new book..

Seems like the way the bible has evolved..
    Originally posted by Ghost HE IS TRYING TO ERASE TOTSE HISTORY EVERYONE!!

Good! you fucking nerds need to get over a LONG DEAD forum...do you ever hear me crying and whining about how I miss DH...MOVE THE FUCK ON MOTHERFINGERS!
     Acolyte
    The very best way to defeat Lanny is by tearing him down psychologically with his own faults.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Good! you fucking nerds need to get over a LONG DEAD forum…do you ever here me crying and whining about how I miss DH…MOVE THE FUCK ON MOTHERFINGERS!

&t was more than a mere website, its a way of life, a creed, a weltanschauung,

and codes of honor.
    Originally posted by  The very best way to defeat Lanny is by tearing him down psychologically with his own faults.

wouldnt work due to high blood alcohol content.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by  The very best way to defeat Lanny is by tearing him down psychologically with his own faults.

Unless he's a sociopath, then it will not matter to him at all. They're churning them out for a dime a dozen these days. Seems like a decent fellow, but you never know these days.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Unless he's a sociopath, then it will not matter to him at all. They're churning them out for a dime a dozen these days. Seems like a decent fellow, but you never know these days.

Pretty much this. Lanny the tranny is a psychopath
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Pretty much this. Lanny the tranny is a psychopath

What if he's really just a narcissist? They're pretty similar types of people. The globalists love churning out narcissists and sociopaths. Anything really that creates moral decay of society. A lot of communists are also narcissists.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm jk he's chill sometimes just a weird commie boy
Jump to Top