User Controls

Infinityshock spends less time here..

SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Because he found a new home to spew all his racist hatred.

He probably got jealous of Lanny and probably runs this site forum

http://www.dinduplantation.com/forum/
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Because he found a new home to spew all his racist hatred.

Why are you so obsessed with jill and very pig headed? OINK OINK OINK!
    Originally posted by infinityshock tore off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy in his faggy saggy fanny, made him say 'spank me daddy' and gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his cock jockey dont be jealous…i have more than enough happy sauce to quench both of your thirsts.

not jealous, I just think you're and him are both lemon party swappers, you're very pig headed, OINK OINK OINK!
    Originally posted by infinityshock tore off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy in his faggy saggy fanny, made him say 'spank me daddy' and gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his cock jockey yea, youre going to be squealing like a piggy for daddy. i might even cram an apple into your craw when i want to change the pitch

Don't think so big bromo, but I do think that you're very pig headed, OINK OINK OINK!
    Originally posted by infinityshock tore off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy in his faggy saggy fanny, made him say 'spank me daddy' and gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his cock jockey im going to dress you in pink frilly panties then bend you over a big log out in the woods and make you squeal like a piggy while i video tape the entire thing as a sequel to 'deliverance'

Pretty sure thats not going to happen.. But I will tell you how you're being very pig headed, OINK OINK oiNK!
    Originally posted by infinityshock ripped off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy in his faggy saggy fanny and made him say 'spank me daddee' then sold him to a nappy picaninny to be his lackey

I don't get it...
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's art you don't have to get it.

Quoting infinityshock posts is preserving totse history while Lanny tries to erase it
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Because he found a new home to spew all his racist hatred.

normallly people who are jealous will try to destroy, not create.

they go around deleting and destroying things that great people created.
    the thing i dont get about that scene is why he didn't just try to run anyways... like sure you can get man raped up the b-hole, but you might still get killed anyways.

The guy that gets raped is probably like §m£ÂgØL and wants it sooo soooooooo bad
    Originally posted by Ghost It's art you don't have to get it.

Quoting infinityshock posts is preserving totse history while Lanny tries to erase it

i get it i was just quoting you bromo
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    gas the kikes race war now
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box gas the kikes race war now

Are you the reincarnate of Charlie Manson's dead soul?
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Are you the reincarnate of Charlie Manson's dead soul?

im an original soul
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box im an original soul

Originally posted by SpaceCakes

don't forgive them lord, ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law.
    Charlie goes to prison as did part of his family. but I feel there is more to this story.. relating big names as part of the murders as well as other things that went on.
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Charlie goes to prison as did part of his family. but I feel there is more to this story.. relating big names as part of the murders as well as other things that went on.

there's always more to the story. who cares? the weirdest shit you never even hear about.
    John and Paul were friends with Prudence Farrow who was the sister of Mia Farrow at the time of the film Rosemary's Baby being made (along with "Eye of the Devil"

the song dear prudence is on the same album as helter skelter.

Charlie went to kill a record producer, said he didn't even know Sharon Tate was there that evening. It was his house.

Sharon Tate was the wife of Roman Polanski who used Mia in Rosemary's Baby.

Sharon Tate was in Eye of the Devil made right before Rosemary's Baby. (both relating to the devil). John and Paul lived above where the set is supposed to take place at the Dakota Building (Though it's supposed to be another famous apartment in NYC they filmed it at the Dakota) and look up to the 7th floor where John and Paul lived at the time when talking about the devil.

La'Bianca who were murdered , the wife who died was named Rosemary. Not a real common name. not as common as Mary or Rose.

there was a bunch of other things that related too. 2 different coasts of a nation of probably 200 million people back then and all of these people are tied in by chance or close relationships. that's more than Happenstance.
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes John and Paul were friends with Prudence Farrow who was the sister of Mia Farrow at the time of the film Rosemary's Baby being made (along with "Eye of the Devil"

the song dear prudence is on the same album as helter skelter.

Charlie went to kill a record producer, said he didn't even know Sharon Tate was there that evening. It was his house.

Sharon Tate was the wife of Roman Polanski who used Mia in Rosemary's Baby.

Sharon Tate was in Eye of the Devil made right before Rosemary's Baby. (both relating to the devil). John and Paul lived above where the set is supposed to take place at the Dakota Building (Though it's supposed to be another famous apartment in NYC they filmed it at the Dakota) and look up to the 7th floor where John and Paul lived at the time when talking about the devil.

La'Bianca who were murdered , the wife who died was named Rosemary. Not a real common name. not as common as Mary or Rose.

there was a bunch of other things that related too. 2 different coasts of a nation of probably 200 million people back then and all of these people are tied in by chance or close relationships. that's more than Happenstance.

fucking boomers obsessed with their gay boomer history. nobody cares.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box fucking boomers obsessed with their gay boomer history. nobody cares.

I'm more GenX

and these boomers have children and grandchildren known as Mellennials. and they will have 7 fold wicked as their fathers.
Jump to Top